Meziere pump install for Paxton

DESRT10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Paxton kit with upgraded Xmetal heat exchanger and upgraded Meziere water pump. It hink it has th e stock Paxton resevoir (Vortech triangular one). Where do the pump and resevoir install? Does the resevoir install in the same place as stock Paxton. I have searched the 10 sites and google images, but don't see any pics of this part of the install (not as sexy as the rest of the system). Does anyone have pics of this. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
If the reservoir i sthe same black triangular one, then it mounts on the inside of the right front frame rail.

If the reservoir i sthe same black triangular one, then it mounts on the inside of the right front frame rail.

Thanks for the info Santeen. You are always fast to respond.

How about mounting that big pump. It doesn't bolt to the reservoir like the smaller stock Paxton pump was meant too.

Does anybody have pics of how their upgraded IC pump is mounted?

How is the pump noise? Did you mount on rubber bushings to keep the noise down?

Thanks in advance. Hoping to get all this Paxton install done soon.

Thanks for the info Santeen. You are always fast to respond.

How about mounting that big pump. It doesn't bolt to the reservoir like the smaller stock Paxton pump was meant too.

Does anybody have pics of how their upgraded IC pump is mounted?

How is the pump noise? Did you mount on rubber bushings to keep the noise down?

Thanks in advance. Hoping to get all this Paxton install done soon.

I still have the paxton stock pump. But, why cant you just mount it to the firewall, right next to the reservoir. Hey, by any chance, do have the info and specs of that pump. I may be wanting to upgrade soon.

I still have the paxton stock pump. But, why cant you just mount it to the firewall, right next to the reservoir. Hey, by any chance, do have the info and specs of that pump. I may be wanting to upgrade soon.

Meziere Enterprises

WP136s is the pump, here is the link to the site. I did not get a number off the pump, but this is the only one it looks like. Mounted it on the bracket behind the Right Fog Light. You have to take off the bumper cover/spoiler, or at least the bottom panel that it underneath. The bracket had 2 bolts in it. The used one I had came with a straight peice of aluminum, drilled to fit motor, and 2 holes for mounting, fit perfect here. This is a good location as is now the lowest point in the intercooler system, so pump is always primed. A bonus, it this pump is much quieter than I thought.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back