Midnight Mayhem at The Strip In Vegas May 16 2008

Now if we could only get Dom to attend with his "Worlds Most Powerfull" Ram Srt10 then this event would be worth paying for. The upside is there would be all kinds of sound clips for JMB Justin and video footage.:idea: :idea:

SrtBrad said:
There's an easy answer to your dilemma.................Go Twice.;) :D :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Or just stay in Sin City till the 7th (Wedding day)

SrtBrad said:
Carefull.....I can edit the video to make you take my title of slowest shifter....:D :D
What about the video clip of that blue streak blowing by you...haha you were in 3rd and I was still in 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Doesn't matter I took Halligan in every gear to:p

BurntRubber said:
What about the video clip of that blue streak blowing by you...haha you were in 3rd and I was still in 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Doesn't matter I took Halligan in every gear to:p

All I saw was a big grin followed by a blue streak then followed by a white streak from Halligan. I was left in the dust trying to figure out where third gear was.:D

brad just remember onething when racing ,dont look over ,always keep ur eye on ur rpm's and concentrate on shifting,try to stay relaxed!

SrtBrad said:
All I saw was a big grin followed by a blue streak then followed by a white streak from Halligan. I was left in the dust trying to figure out where third gear was.:D

haha...between that and you needing more traction its alot of work to run that thing!!

Things you guys need to know about Midnight Mayhem.
LVMS is considered an elevation track, it is at 2000ft. You will run slower than you are used to my a full second or more, and the air temp will still be rather warm.
You will want to be in line 2 hours before the start time. I have seen over 400 cars at these events. I would get some ice also, there is a truck stop right off the exit for the race track.
The track prep is poor at best, they mainly prep for test and tune, they will clean and prep only when needed during Midnight Mayhem.
Bring a helmet, they have been inforcing the 13.99 helmet rule.
They also don't sell any beer at this event, to many kid show up.
Tech will only check your drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance.
For the best time at this event, show up early, cool your truck down, bring a pen and tire gauge. You can get air at the truck stop for free.
I have been running this event since 2002, it can be fun, it can also be a very long night. I hope I didn't bumb anyone out, I just want you know what to expect and have a good time.
Sorry I can't make it out for this GTG I have to work that night.
If anyone has any questions please ask, I will do my best to help.

Will

wildwill said:
Things you guys need to know about Midnight Mayhem.
LVMS is considered an elevation track, it is at 2000ft. You will run slower than you are used to my a full second or more, and the air temp will still be rather warm.
You will want to be in line 2 hours before the start time. I have seen over 400 cars at these events. I would get some ice also, there is a truck stop right off the exit for the race track.
The track prep is poor at best, they mainly prep for test and tune, they will clean and prep only when needed during Midnight Mayhem.
Bring a helmet, they have been inforcing the 13.99 helmet rule.
They also don't sell any beer at this event, to many kid show up.
Tech will only check your drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance.
For the best time at this event, show up early, cool your truck down, bring a pen and tire gauge. You can get air at the truck stop for free.
I have been running this event since 2002, it can be fun, it can also be a very long night. I hope I didn't bumb anyone out, I just want you know what to expect and have a good time.
Sorry I can't make it out for this GTG I have to work that night.
If anyone has any questions please ask, I will do my best to help.

Will

Thanks for the info Will.:rock: :rock: If I am 1 sec slower so will he. The track prep will probably benifit him but we will see what happens. I'll have fun and thats worth it to me.

I went on March 16, my best time was 14.152 @ 100.06. I had a bad 60' time of 2.337. My driving style at the track and this truck don't get along very well.
I saw the weather for Friday, should be mid 90's at the airport, the track should hit 100. Very important to get there early and cool your engine, if you make a run hot you will embarrass yourself.

Will

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back