MIDS/MAGNAFLOW CATBACK

kyle's srt10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would mention that in a few days I will have my catless mids and magnaflow catback off my truck for sale.. They have maybe 100 miles or so on them and its a RC the mids will not fit a QC I don't think:dontknow: I paid $870 for them new.. I want $600 plus shipping for them both together... I can post some pics when I pull them off tomorrow if anybody wants to see them..

Killer price:rock:

but they should fit the 05 QC's, with the exception the mids will need a couple feet of pipe to make up the length difference.

I dont think they will fit the 06's without hanger mods

you shouldnt have any problems selling these:rock:

Stinker said:
Killer price:rock:

but they should fit the 05 QC's, with the exception the mids will need a couple feet of pipe to make up the length difference.

I dont think they will fit the 06's without hanger mods

you shouldnt have any problems selling these:rock:

I think they will go fast especially when I get the pics posted up:D

may i ask way you changing already after 100 miles ? Aren't those to be THE setup as for many members ??? :dontknow: :dontknow:

If you decide to separate em, PM me a price on the MIDS, please. :)

belgiumbarry said:
may i ask way you changing already after 100 miles ? Aren't those to be THE setup as for many members ??? :dontknow: :dontknow:

I am going with a custom equal length exhaust and flowmaster muffler or mufflers not sure yet on that. I think it will benefit me more with my cam install porting and polishing I am doing...:D

kyle's srt10 said:
I am going with a custom equal length exhaust and flowmaster muffler or mufflers not sure yet on that. I think it will benefit me more with my cam install porting and polishing I am doing...:D

oh, thanx. :rock:

CubanEvo said:
is his still for sale

Yes, it is still for sale.. It is still on the truck right now I am waiting for my friend to get some free time to do my custom exhaust. I kept him pretty busy during the cam install so his wife said he needed to wait a week or two before he could help with the exhaust:D :D

CATLESS MIDS

If ya decide to sell'um seperate, let me know. Sammy in S.C. 05 QC

Hmm... will this setup work if I decide to later on add shorty headers?

If so, I'll take both for $600 + shipping...

PM me if you're still trying to get rid of both. Thanks.

I agreed to buy them once he gets them off. If things have changed, he can post up but I believe they are sold...

Chingon said:
I agreed to buy them once he gets them off. If things have changed, he can post up but I believe they are sold...

Yep, your first in line as soon as I get the stuff off... Work has been crazy lately haven't had much time for the truck....

Chingon said:

You have a PM. Got the mids and magnaflow cat back off today if your still interested:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back