MIGHT SELL THE C.E.

FastSRT19

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much is a fair price? I have just over 20,000 miles. Mods included, the lowering blocks and X-metal TB are not installed yet and are still in the boxes...Transferable warranty and SRT track exp credit also which gives 1 spot in the SRT Track day. Just toying with the possibility of selling #19:dontknow:

p.s. this truck is SPOTLESS!!!

You could hit a deer and sell it for 15k:dontknow: ROTFLMFAO:elefant:

:rock: i ain't turnin off no lights:rock:

I sold mine back in November for $33,500. Mods are below and it only had 1 little scuff on a wheel and a couple of very small paint chips on the front. Good Luck.

Gaboon said:
I sold mine back in November for $33,500. Mods are below and it only had 1 little scuff on a wheel and a couple of very small paint chips on the front. Good Luck.
Gaboon!!!! Nice to see you around and about!!!:elefant: :elefant:

I would love to buy your truck! But I can't have two SRT's. The main reason would be because it is number 19 (my birthday). Hopefully in the future I will be able to get another truck. Good luck with the sale.

Since I have been looking for one of these beasts, I see a huge range of asking prices from as low as $23k to over $35k... Each of these are 2005-2006 models with under 20k on them. The CE is a little special, and I assume people would pay more for them.

Feel free to ask mid 30k for it... but in the end its all about just finding a buyer...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back