Mineral Gray QC Srt 10

Dr.Duct_Mossburg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the title states... I'm in the Market for a Ram SRT 10 in Mineral gray. Must be a QC. I'm open to most trucks/mileage but must be in good shape. Clean interior, no tears, Stains, etc. Absolutely not smoked in...ever. No wear to the body.. Rock chips, etc. ok but no dents, deep scratches or multiple dings in the paint.

PM me
email me
Call/txt me

Chris(dot)Mossburg@GMail(dot)com
44three926655zero

As the title states... I'm in the Market for a Ram SRT 10 in Mineral gray. Must be a QC. I'm open to most trucks/mileage but must be in good shape. Clean interior, no tears, Stains, etc. Absolutely not smoked in...ever. No wear to the body.. Rock chips, etc. ok but no dents, deep scratches or multiple dings in the paint.

PM me
email me
Call/txt me

Chris(dot)Mossburg@GMail(dot)com
44three926655zero

Good luck lol

Less than 310 in the world. I'd take whatever I can get when I see it. You can always clean it up. I had to ship mine from TX to CA.

I have an 06 MINERAL GRAY fully loaded stainless exhaust, Tonys Lines,wires K &N never raced all highway and TRAIN horns great shape with new suspension:D

make me an offer

I have an 06 MINERAL GRAY fully loaded stainless exhaust, Tonys Lines,wires K &N never raced all highway and TRAIN horns great shape with new suspension:D

make me an offer

There ya go, one of the cleanest MG Quad Cabs out there!
Would hate to see it go.

I have access to the dealer auctions here so i've just been kinda sitting. There is a near perfect 40k mile truck about 45 minutes from me. Doesn't have nav and is a few grand high. I'll wait to see if it sits for a little while and go from there.

I don't think you can be PMd not sure why maybe too little posts? I would consider $21k I think its a steal at that price, by the way it has Bedrug, SCT tuner and a few more goodies too.

Let me know before I change my mind.

thewelshm

Awesome deal, beautiful QC and the best color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you can be PMd not sure why maybe too little posts? I would consider $21k I think its a steal at that price, by the way it has Bedrug, SCT tuner and a few more goodies too.

Let me know before I change my mind.

thewelshm

How many miles?

my email is Chris.Mossburgatgmaildotcom

Mods..excuse this but obviously I'm a real person trying to get in the community.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back