Minimum Garage Space RC

08MagnumSrt8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my first post here after trolling for a while. I currently own a steel blue metallic 08 Magnum srt 8. Yes I know it's one of 29! I have been getting an itch for a 2005/06 srt 10 regular cab. A CE would be my first choice. I currently have a one car garage that is 11' X 22". It just fits the Magnum. I'm planning on buying another home. I plan to get one with a two car garage. What is the minimum garage an rc needs? What would be the minimum size to house both vehicles? Any opinions will greatly help.

Garage space

I have an '05 RC (CE) in a crowded 2 car garage and it fits. The truck measures approximately 17'6" long and is in a space 18'2" long. I have a cabinet and shelving on the side and back of my half, and with reflective tape guides I have no problem getting it in. My half of the garage door opening is about 8'1" and the truck is about 6'9" wide. We fit 2 vehicles in there every day, and can open the doors. This is a 70's era 2 car garage. It's tight but works.
(Without the cabinet on my side, the interior space is 21'5" long.)

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Jim. Glad to know it fits thru a standard door. How wide is your garage? We looked at a semi custom new build around here. I think the garage was 19' X 20'

Garage space

It's 22' wide inside, and the roll-up double door is 16'. Southern California tract house from the 70's, with washer and dryer in the garage, so it may be a little wider than normal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back