MISC Parts for sale

DennisMathys

Reaction score
Just got started and its already time to stop. :(

Long story short, I finally decided to start modding the truck a couple months ago and my wife and I just got orders to Japan. Since we cant transport, its either store the truck for three years or sell the truck. We decided selling the truck is the best thing, so Ive got a couple parts that I need to sell.

1st is a brand new in box BBK Throttle body. Letting this go for a bit less than the GB price I got it for. $425 shipped.

2nd is a brand new OEM SRT front grill emblem. This fits the 04-05 honeycomb grill. $35 shipped.

Last is a chrome Cherry Performance B&M shift lever. This was installed but only has about 300 miles on it. Looks almost brand new. $25 shipped.

I think this is my first post, been lurking for a while but only registered to send Ron a PM about buying the shift lever. If the low post count/join date is an issue and your interested I can give you my EBay info (100% pos, 466 transaction) or I can drive up to an hour from Colorado Springs so you can see the item prior to paying.

Pics will be up tommorow.

Pics.

DSC04261.jpg

DSC04262.jpg

DSC04256.jpg

DSC04257.jpg

DSC04258.jpg

DSC04259.jpg

Also all PMs replied to.

Sales pending on the SRT emblem and shift lever.

Is all the linkage for this the same for both Reg and QC? Will this work on a QC?

Tony (JTSVP) is now selling the BBK Throttle Body in a group buy for $399 plus $15 shipping. You might want to lower the price. Just an FYI

quadster2005 said:
Tony (JTSVP) is now selling the BBK Throttle Body in a group buy for $399 plus $15 shipping. You might want to lower the price. Just an FYI

Yeah saw that on the other forum. From what I read hes taking care of the first 20 buyers because of some shipping delays. Not sure how many he has left at that price. Good deal on a very nice TB.

That being said Im meeting up with my buyer in person and giving him a deal. He saves shipping, I get cash and dont have to mess with shipping/paypal fees. Works for both of us.

DennisMathys said:
Just got started and its already time to stop. :(

Long story short, I finally decided to start modding the truck a couple months ago and my wife and I just got orders to Japan. Since we cant transport, its either store the truck for three years or sell the truck. We decided selling the truck is the best thing, so Ive got a couple parts that I need to sell.

1st is a brand new in box BBK Throttle body. Letting this go for a bit less than the GB price I got it for. $425 shipped.

2nd is a brand new OEM SRT front grill emblem. This fits the 04-05 honeycomb grill. $35 shipped.

Last is a chrome Cherry Performance B&M shift lever. This was installed but only has about 300 miles on it. Looks almost brand new. $25 shipped.

I think this is my first post, been lurking for a while but only registered to send Ron a PM about buying the shift lever. If the low post count/join date is an issue and your interested I can give you my EBay info (100% pos, 466 transaction) or I can drive up to an hour from Colorado Springs so you can see the item prior to paying.

Pics will be up tommorow.

PM Sent:D

Thanks for all the PMs/offers. Everything has been sold.

Is it possible to close this thread or edit my origional post showing that the items have been sold?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back