MNF Worst game ever!

mauiSRT/10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys watch the game. The Raiders have got to be the worst team I have ever watched this year. They dropped everything. The QB got sacked like 9 or 10 times!!! Their attitude was horrible. They played with their heads down like a bunch of losers. Dont get me wrong, I am not a Raider basher but jeez, that was pathetic. And I am not forgetting that Seattle was weak too!!!

Randy Moss was a real disappointment.......he dropped so many balls. Too bad.

patrick

What gets me is that for the money these fellas make you'd think they'd come up with a few million reasons to play hard. :dontknow: then again maybe that's the problem is that they know that money is there so they figure why bother. :thumpdown:

I hate the Raiders....seriously true raw hate :D

I enjoyed every minute of the game, was right up there when they went to the Superbowl...Loved that game ;)

:thefinger: ............:p

mmmmtorque said:

I enjoyed every minute of the game, was right up there when they went to the Superbowl...Loved that game ;)

DDB said:
What gets me is that for the money these fellas make you'd think they'd come up with a few million reasons to play hard. :dontknow: then again maybe that's the problem is that they know that money is there so they figure why bother. :thumpdown:

Exactly!!!!! Where was their passion? Walther (QB) seemed to have it, but not many others...........especially Moss!

patrick

mmmmtorque said:

I'm with you there. I laughed so much during the first half that I spit out a good 2 beers hehehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmtorque
I hate the Raiders....seriously true raw hate

I enjoyed every minute of the game, was right up there when they went to the Superbowl...Loved that game

OCBob said:
I'm with you there. I laughed so much during the first half that I spit out a good 2 beers hehehehe.

Gee why harbor such hate?:dontknow: Sometimes I get the impression that its just "politically correct" to hate the Raiders.I was born and raised in Oakland, so I cant turn my back on my home team :rock: , even if they do suck.:D

I have been a Raider fan since 1968. I think some people just like to hate them. To each their own.

Bill.

silversrt said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmtorque
I hate the Raiders....seriously true raw hate

I enjoyed every minute of the game, was right up there when they went to the Superbowl...Loved that game

Gee why harbor such hate?:dontknow: Sometimes I get the impression that its just "politically correct" to hate the Raiders.I was born and raised in Oakland, so I cant turn my back on my home team :rock: , even if they do suck.:D
The easy answer is Al Davis. He is a cancer on football. Look at all the bullshit they pulled moving back and forth to LA and they even pulled it in LA when they flirted with Irwindale. The guy is a spoiled punk (who for some reason insists on wearing his Grandmothers eyeglasses) and this team is his team.

That and the fact that they are my Brother's team hehehehe.

mauiSRT/10 said:
If I was the coach I would be embarresed by my teams lack of performance.

I am a fan of good skills and a good game.

patrick

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: exactly!! Especially myself being a high school coach

mauiSRT/10 said:
Any of you guys watch the game. The Raiders have got to be the worst team I have ever watched this year. They dropped everything. The QB got sacked like 9 or 10 times!!! Their attitude was horrible. They played with their heads down like a bunch of losers. Dont get me wrong, I am not a Raider basher but jeez, that was pathetic. And I am not forgetting that Seattle was weak too!!!

Randy Moss was a real disappointment.......he dropped so many balls. Too bad.

patrick

You're just pissed cuz yor state doesn't have a home team!!:p

You can have mine. All of them. Take them. Please.:aetsch: :laugh: :proud:

Hamrhead said:
You're just pissed cuz yor state doesn't have a home team!!:p

You can have mine. All of them. Take them. Please.:aetsch: :laugh: :proud:

Actually your close.........I dont have a favorite team, but I do play fantasy football and lost my first place standing because Moss cant fricken catch balls!!!!:( :( :mad: :mad: LOL Now I have 7 wins, 2 losses.

patrick

yawwwwwwwwwner,could not get into that mess.
caught up on my dvr shows.never enough time to watch all the shows.
what a life, i am pathetic!!!!! but hey, the dolphins beat da bears.
how about that!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back