Mods, which ones should I buy???

Jeff Kehoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im going to go with the Borla Exhaust, keeps it in the same place.

But what about the lowering kit? McNaughty $699? X-Metal $849? Ground Force $? ? Which one???

Traction Bars($400) are they woth it? Do they hurt the ride????

EBC Green Stuff Pads, or Performance Friction???

Any help on where the best place to buy would also be great!!!

Thank You
Jeff

X Metal is the ONLY drop kit to buy. Call Boomer or pm him, he is a vendor and 2 truck owner. His stuff is top notch. He also has Magnaflow catbacks for great prices. It is the best bang for buck system. If you new to srt10 forums, read though the old posts about your mods. You can learn a lot and wont have to purchase twice!

Welcome to the RBC dude!

patrick

QuadCab or Regular ?

X-Metal (Boomer/Gary) has most everything that you will need.He will offer lots of helpful advice.

Maybe go with a drop-in air filter,170 t-stat,MagnaFlow exhaust,Cal-Vue mirrors,shifter(if reg cab),Brake pads,Stage 2 flash,lowering kit,clear corner headlights,silver star bulbs....................

.............................just call Boomer:D

Jeff Kehoe said:

But what about the lowering kit? McNaughty $699? X-Metal $849? Ground Force $? ? Which one???

Thank You
Jeff

X-Metal for sue on the lowering kit. There are several vendors here on the forum that carry the rest of the stuff you're looking for, I'd call each but definitely go with one of them.

Jeff Kehoe said:

Thank You
Jeff

X-Metal has alotta stuff but just to clarify:

Magnaflow will exit in the same place as well, but the Borla sounds awesome too.

From what I hear X-Metal lowering kit is the highest quality kit for our trucks.

My bro did some shopping around when he bought me my Magnaflow and mids as gifts, he said Gary was cheapest on the exhaust. Just do some shopping around with our vendors.

thanks guys, i appreciate the kind words, we drive what we promote! just let me know how i can help in any way. i HIGHLY reccomend the magnaflow over the Borla. congrats on your truck!

Boomer is the man to call, I have spent more money with him than I have spent on hookers.:D

Bill.

I'll echo everyone else's sentiments here, Call Gary for all your needs!!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back