Mods

Luke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you had a stock 10 what would you do

Drop/headers/exhaust/intake

OR

Get a supercharger and be done for a little while??

Begin with the end in mind...then first things first...

Plan your work and work your plan.

What do you want to have as a final result?

Have the engine built first, save yourself some headaches in the end, JTS Venom Performance can help with this.

Upgrade your rear axle to a DTS, JTSVP can also help with this.

Then talk to JMB Performance and get a turbo or Procharger.

Like Prof said, the first thing you have to ask yourself is what you want to get out of the truck. Is it going to be a garage queen, or a daily driver, or a weekend toy? What type of racing (if any) are you planning on doing with it? Your answers to these questions will determine what course of action you should pursue.

Sorry, I just got done teaching. It's hard to stop talking like that.

TNVIPER said:
If you want something fast buy a Toyota.....nothing is faster with the brake pedal to the floor...
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Drop it for sure or else its a deathtrap...
Exhaust then
- forged engine
and when you won the lottery a supercharger.:p

Dom probably has 46 brothers from all over the world...all of them are obsessed with sub 10 second vehicles.

hahaha guys you think about me all the time ....i have 2 brthers we are building my brothers other car right now i just finished up the nitrous install yesterday ,,its mini tubbed and ladder bar suspension 1966 mercury cyclone its movin right along shoud fire it today!

Well I kno im gonna drop it but the truck is not gonna be daily driven. Just in the summer to the track and taken up for challenges.. So I was thinkin about just addin a roots style blower or a paxton then do the bolt ons after that big power jump. Or just get a drop as soon as I get it because I currently have a truck thats lowered and I love it. Tottally changed how it handled and everything...

So I guess my plans for the truck are just leavin the internals stock and just addin a blower and bolt ons with a tune and leave it alone...

Leave it alone till I get set up later in life and I can throw money at it before I get a wife/kids hahahhahaha cause i kno my wife will kill me for spendin all this dime on a truck lol

So basically im asking... Whats better to do. Drop/exhaust/headers or just use that money and put it towards the blower??

I hear ya dude about droppin it first but im tempted to just go for that WHINE NOW!! lol I just want someone that did all this stuff to say what they woulda rather done first if ya kno what i mean.

If you want the whine get a lightning:p .....no but seriously all I've heard is you NEED to forge your engine if your gonna supercharge it.

Ugh... Ive seen people run like 5 pounds and be okay right???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back