mods

V10MOJO

Reaction score
new to viper truck. suggestions for cosmetic and performance mods sites?

is it a regular cab or a quad cab. what year? differant mods for differant performance gais. either way, x-metal lowering kit is a must

2006 quad cab night runner. i had dealer install exhaust, lowering kit and K&N

what lowering kit was installed? what exhaust? and your next upgrade needs to be a pcm flash. they open those q/c's up a LOT

at risk of sounding like a dumbshit, i honestly do not know what exhaust or springs were used. i race (vipers) with the guy who owns the dealership and to be honest, i trust his judgement. however, from racing vipers for years, id say borla exhaust (from the sound) and as for the lowering kit, it definitely gave the truck what it needed and it looks awesome. is xmetal the only one? filters obviously K&N.

tell me of this "pcm flash"...

also the rearend sucks ass, too much hop, is there a solid recommendation for trax bars??

Boomer/Gary at X-Metal Engineering can answer all your questions and supply EVERYTHING you need.The PCM can be flashed with either a Stage 1 or a Stage 2 program (my opinion is just buy a new PCM and have it flashed and keep the stocker for dealer visits).With a QC you will see a big improvement in power.Others on here can give you the specifics of what the differences are and what exactly they do.I think they change the timing/fuel/shifting/cooling settings for optimum power.They are "de-tuned" and run very rich stock. Hope this helps a bit.BTW , Welcome to the best place to be !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back