Money for RiceEaters Nitrous bottle Heaters

vpr hler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Poor Chad needs some collection for Bottle Heaters. Here he is trying to get the proper temp. before the race at Moroso.

Attachments

• Florida 2007 279.jpg
    Florida 2007 279.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 147
  • Florida 2007 280.jpg
    Florida 2007 280.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 138
I see that all the time.....and I still move about 200 feet back.....:D

Hey rice....got a bottle blanket....what a difference.....:rock:

1000 shot nitrus Bomb

Be careful

if we ever hear about a exploded SRT of which nothing is find back my guess will be RiceEater. :confused: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid:

Here Rice eater. Just download these and print them out. Always happy to help

Steve

MVC-030F.jpg

Best way to heat up you bottle without running you batterie down. That zex bottle heater will do that quick as hell.

Nowwhat said:
I see that all the time.....and I still move about 200 feet back.....:D
:withstupid: Run Forrest, Run!!!:eek:

Be careful Chad...I would really be sorry if you got blown up before we got the chance to meet you...:D

Stefan

hahahahhaha i have a zex bottle heater but #1 after only one pass the max the pressure will go is 900 and #2 it recently took a shiiit! The torch is quick (2 minutes max on a half full bottle) and very effective! Nitrous is not flamable correct:dontknow: ;) As long as you keep an eye on the pressure gauge I don't see an issue. Guys have been doing this for years......I wonder how many have blown up:dontknow: :2in1: Bottle Heaters are a PITA and if you ever forget to turn it off it could blow the same way! I am not recommending that anyone else on here try this technique.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back