Mopar Longtubes

Hey Scrambler,even with them coated you still had to wrap them? were you having melting issues or just a precaution? I have the same headers,just not installled yet (waiting on engine builder to finish)

I have the same set on my 06 QC ,coated too. No problems with melting at all.

hashash said:

OK,Thanks for the feedback! I got a little concerned when I seen them wrapped,must have been wrapped for some extra insurance:rock: .

Yellow venom said:
Hey Scrambler,even with them coated you still had to wrap them? were you having melting issues or just a precaution? I have the same headers,just not installled yet (waiting on engine builder to finish)

Extra insurance. When they are installed the driver side is wrapped where the steering shaft goes through and the passenger side was wrapped where it was sitting under the Paxton cooler and piping. I'd still wrap close to the Paxton but if you're not running that setup just having them coated should be plenty.

hashash said:

Are you running High Flow Mids or Catless? I know the Mopar Kit comes CatLess, been trying to figure what High Flow Mids to go with.

I already have the Mopar Cat-Back, Want to buy the Moper Headers but I alsow want High Flow Mids to pass State Inspection..

Any suggestions????

Da1Chief said:
Are you running High Flow Mids or Catless? I know the Mopar Kit comes CatLess, been trying to figure what High Flow Mids to go with.

I already have the Mopar Cat-Back, Want to buy the Moper Headers but I alsow want High Flow Mids to pass State Inspection..

Any suggestions????

catless mids and da hell with inspection :).......

Ok, you have had enough time to try them out, computer to adjust, and have the Butt Cheeks Dyno to tell you the truth.

What is the verdict? Do you like the Headers or not? Did it get more bottom end torque and was it as much as you expected?

You have to fill me in since you got to them before I did and now I have to pay a thousand more than you did to get the same stuff.... Do I really want them???????

Da1Chief said:
Ok, you have had enough time to try them out, computer to adjust, and have the Butt Cheeks Dyno to tell you the truth.

What is the verdict? Do you like the Headers or not? Did it get more bottom end torque and was it as much as you expected?

You have to fill me in since you got to them before I did and now I have to pay a thousand more than you did to get the same stuff.... Do I really want them???????

He doesn't have them yet. Ship out Monday, he plans to have them installed by next Friday.

my truck sould be done by next Friday,

( Stinker's Power Steering lines Oil lines / mopar Cam / mopar headers / mopar catless mid's / elec cut out's / TB with polish spacer N20 tapped / Catch can setup / Crank case breather and reconfigured the N20 setup and custom mounting plate for the elec cutouts redoin the break's and changin all the fluid - clutch and tran's, also making a mounting plate for the catch can as well it's been a busy week and a half )

ready for the car show, in woodbury NJ, if there any one instrested in takin over this sho with me let me know...

it a small town, but ALOT OF CARS SHOW UP !!!!!

it would be kool to get more then 1 SRT there - my buddy and i are going he with his 04' 10, and my other buddy bring his viper SRT10 would be nice to get a line of 10's ;)

Da1Chief,

after there installed - ill'a give ya a call :D :D :D :D

prob not going to hit the Dyno till about mid Oct, tho :(

but i cant wait to get it done.......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back