mopar performance CAI

air intake pics

mike these pics are of devildog's ride he posted them under the avondale wholesale parts tab in the factory air filter for VTCOA members link. there only a couple of pics but when i get down to installing mine i will shot more pics.

thanks man
:burnout:

Attachments

• air intake 1.jpg
    air intake 1.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 172
  • air intake 2.jpg
    air intake 2.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 173
i will make time to install the CAI in my truck this weekend and shoot more pics then you will ever want to see.

Mopar Air Unit VS Volant Unit

Hey Folks!! You can get the VolantCool-Air Intake Kit (VOL16083) from Eddie at Southern Hotrod for $395.00!! It makes the hood scoop functional (for a reported gain of 28 hp and 42 ftlbs torque) and once installed you can feel an immediate difference!! And, wonder of wonders, the parts FIT and actually install quite easily!! I haven't finished my other minor mods yet, but will report when completed.

Not to knock all the CAI's but several dyno tests were done with all these and there were no noticible HP gains from any of the products. They do tend to deepen the tone of the truck, but you really do not get any air into the scoop. It is more for cooling out from the engine.

the products look nice though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back