mopar performance CAI

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is the mopar CAI intake for the SRT 10 ram, part number is p4510921. this unit comes with the cleanable airfilter, metal intake tube, metal filter box, the ram air scoop that installs on the hood to run outside air through the scoop into the airfilter box and all the install hardware you need to install.
this mopar performance CAI sells for $750.00 including shipping.

please contact me for any other info you may need.

patrick

Attachments

• 100_0555.jpg
    100_0555.jpg
    690.5 KB · Views: 297
  • 100_0556.jpg
    100_0556.jpg
    726.6 KB · Views: 232
  • 100_0557.jpg
    100_0557.jpg
    834.8 KB · Views: 752
  • 100_0558.jpg
    100_0558.jpg
    831.8 KB · Views: 231
  • 100_0559.jpg
    100_0559.jpg
    654.1 KB · Views: 240
  • 100_0561.jpg
    100_0561.jpg
    551.4 KB · Views: 203
  • 100_0562.jpg
    100_0562.jpg
    873.9 KB · Views: 641
dragon said:
this is the mopar CAI intake for the SRT 10 ram, part number is p4510921. this unit comes with the cleanable airfilter, metal intake tube, metal filter box, the ram air scoop that installs on the hood to run outside air through the scoop into the airfilter box and all the install hardware you need to install.

patrick

holy crap $750 dollars do they suppy special air that the thing sucks in that is like nos or something too.......... thats way too much for a CAI

good to finally see the truck!!! I wish I had the $$ to run that intake. Its such a clean look under the hood. Whats the H.P. gain with that??

ya i finaly got the wing back on and i will post some pics as soon as the beast is as clean as yours killer.....lol jk. as far as the hp gains i have to turn to the members on the site that have put this unit to the dyno. mopar did not post the HP and TQ gains.

how did the brakes work for you.

oh ya, they worked great. I took it out afterwards and NO noise!!! The work order is in the truck, so I will PM you tom morning with the #'s you need. They felt good to me.

I have the MOPAR CAI on mine and I likey!!! I bought mine from Boomer and he said that he had it DYNO'd and it showed approx. 20 HP gain or something like that. As fas as I can tell, my truck sounds BAD AZZ when I get on it and I don't have exhaust yet and people really like to look at it, however, I am having rub issues but I can live with it until I get that SC!!:D:D:D

Oh, and it seems to me like my truck pulls harder after I rest the PCM!!!

Hey patrick are you a land scaper after hours.Seen all those yard tools.Im looking for a new guy.lol

you guys are crazy....lol i will shoot a pic of the other side of my garage and you will see my other addiction.........

how you been aj how is that superbee. i know you have put some more power on it i just can think of what.

dragon said:

patrick

I don't care about the HP, just the look and sound effects.

Will this kit fit a 2006 QC? My DCX dealer says there's no Mopar Performance listing for one for 2006, just 04-05.

Please advise. Thanks!

i will check on the 2006 but as far as i know the only diffrence is in the body and the interor of the 2006 compared to the 2004-2005.

i just put my truck 2005 SRT10 next to a 2006 SRT10 and compared them. i see no diffrence in them. they both look exactly the same under the hood.

let me know if i may help with anything.

Wildman

I love the looks of the Mopar CAI, but I just couldn't see paying $400 more for it than I did the Volant. The Volant sounds great also, and it has a cleanable filter as well.

Wade

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I have the MOPAR CAI on mine and I likey!!! I bought mine from Boomer and he said that he had it DYNO'd and it showed approx. 20 HP gain or something like that. As fas as I can tell, my truck sounds BAD AZZ when I get on it and I don't have exhaust yet and people really like to look at it, however, I am having rub issues but I can live with it until I get that SC!!:D:D:D

Krazy,
Can you post some pics. I love the look but would like to see it installed
before I drop that much loot.
Thanks
MN

Dude! Your garage is WAY too clean!! That isn't even fair! If my wife saw that!!...

Hey Dragon,
Please take a pic of the throttle body connection. I can't figure out
how this hooks up to the truck.

ANYONE WITH THIS SEND PICTURES!:listen:

MikeNice said:
Krazy,
Can you post some pics. I love the look but would like to see it installed
before I drop that much loot.
Thanks
MN

I'll try...I'm not that good with putting pics on here but I'm gonna try that photobucket thing after I get a chance to take a pic! Right now I'm having issues though so it might be a minute!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back