Mopar performance long tube headers brand new

MNSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brand new and have never been out of the box. Headers come with castles mid pipes and all of the hardware including o2 extensions. I also have a set of used roe racing high flow converters that ill sell if you live in an emissions state.

$2000 for the headers and $200 (over $300 each new) for the cats

PM Trainman.

he has a buddy lookin for some long tubes

I don't think my friend Jose can quite afford $2,000 new. He's looking for some used ones (Mopar or Belanger long tubes) in the $800 range. But I will talk to him.

Brand new and have never been out of the box. Headers come with castles mid pipes and all of the hardware including o2 extensions. I also have a set of used roe racing high flow converters that ill sell if you live in an emissions state.

$2000 for the headers and $200 (over $300 each new) for the cats

Are these for a QC or will I need different mid pipes?

P4510844 apparently these will only fit on regular cab models, I'm not sure what the difference is.

P4510844 apparently these will only fit on regular cab models, I'm not sure what the difference is.

None, they'll work on a QC. Don't know why Mopar did different part numbers. But they'll fit

I don't think my friend Jose can quite afford $2,000 new. He's looking for some used ones (Mopar or Belanger long tubes) in the $800 range. But I will talk to him.

I found him a new set of headers for $1200 and that was out of his price range. Told him these trucks aren't cheap.

If its an 06 QC they might need slight modification to the passenger side 3 bolt flange. Mine was hitting the tranny.

None, they'll work on a QC. Don't know why Mopar did different part numbers. But they'll fit

different numbers might be the difference in the mid-pipes???

2.5" collectors and mid pipes, the only downside to the mopar setup. My truck has custom 3" midpipes with the mopars but the collector is still 2.5". Regardless they are an excellent option.

The 1/2" difference isn't going to make any difference in your truck unless you are pushing over 1000RWHP, think how big your throttle body is and how much air comes in and now you have duel 2.5" pipe coming out!!
I've never seen any big difference in a 2.5" duel system compared to a 3" duel system, I'm running 11psi boost through the Mopar LT's and have zero issues.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back