moparty in the desert

Like Jim said, we're going to try and dyno this week. I'm having drivers seat reupholstered, and as soon as its done I'll set up dyno time for Jim and I. Anybody else interested in attending?

There is a large group of people from the LX Forum here in Phoenix, that are going to Vegas. If you are interested in hooking up with them let me know & I will give you some names & phone numbers. I would have to sale my house to buy gas for my 10 to get to Vegas & back.

The AZ Modrod with the AZ LX Forum are having a Dyno Day at Piccione Performance at 32nd St. & Bell Rd. on Feb. 1st starting at 9:30. Their dyno is a Mustang. The price will be $60 or $75 depending on how many vehicles show up. The more the cheaper. The person you need to contact is Jesse Norton at [email protected] or go onto the XL Forum. They need to know in advance to save you a spot. There is another place, Extreme Performance that Rick & I have been to in Goodyear. It is usually less expensive & will deal with a smaller number of vehicles

Just got notified by Jesse that the GTG on SAT at Piccione Performance has been cancelled. Didn't say why. I had talked with the guys at Piccione before & they had told me under five vehicles would be $111.00 each, so it could have been a price thing.

Just heard from Rick. He is picking up the seat for his 10 today & the dyno day is scheduled for tomorrow at 9:00. We will be @ Extreme Performance Tuning @ 560 N. Bullard Ave., Suite 56, Goodyear, AZ.

Moved it to next week, I had trouble filling nitrous bottles and coaching kids football takes up a lot of my time.

Now going on Tue. Rick has to get his bottles filled. I don't know why he puts up with that spray. Except maybe because of the HP???

Damn bottle fed babies.:D
Well, when you get er' done, maybe you can show off your and Scott's work. Spray and no spray. Good Luck on the dyno and the team;)

I ran 12.7 without spray a long time ago, with a fully loaded QC. What you talking bout Scott's work? What Scott you talkin bout Willis?

I ran 12.7 without spray a long time ago, with a fully loaded QC. What you talking bout Scott's work? What Scott you talkin bout Willis?

let's see here..... fully loaded with you in it..5700 lbs. You say 12.7xxx

Even at 12.79 E.T.... that would be close to 540 H.P. Damn! That's one hell of an engine you have there without spray and an automatic.:D

You must of had some slicks on it to get the low 60' needed to do this eh?

Care to share the trap speed of this beast? Or you could just share with everyone how much more power to the wheels you have now with the 6 spd.
You know, from your recent dyno session and all.....;)

Cheers

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back