Moper Nats 2010 Pics! A Weekend To Remeber!

cyalata

Supporting Member
Reaction score
106.jpg

107.jpg

104.jpg

105.jpg

108.jpg

100.jpg

101.jpg

103.jpg

110.jpg

133.jpg

134.jpg

135.jpg

136.jpg

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: sweet

Great pictures Chris....I received your pic on my cell too....get that VOL truck down here in Oct!!!:rock: ........and was that Cuda a new Chally conversion??:confused: ;)

yup they had cuda converions out the ass up there alot of sweet ass cars u and jack need to be there next year we need to get the trucks up with the cars 11 trucks to 30 vipers not cool! ill see if he will come in oct

cyalata said:
awww thanks i fig u would of had a red truck comment u must be in a good mood today lol:D

Did you say "red truck"....LOL

I hope your trip home went well. I'll be a week cleanin all the damn bugs off mine.
My truck was full of bugs,bees, and flies after sitting in the grass all weekend. I went down the road smacking bugs with my hat almost all the way home.

Oh yeh, Kevin and all the VCA members rock!!!!

We were treated like royalty all weekend.

kennygene said:
Did you say "red truck"....LOL

I hope your trip home went well. I'll be a week cleanin all the damn bugs off mine.
My truck was full of bugs,bees, and flies after sitting in the grass all weekend. I went down the road smacking bugs with my hat almost all the way home.

trip home was alright jus sucks 2moros mon lol but trucks still clean and had no bug prob, hope ur trip was good and cant wait for next gtg:aetsch:

pissant#420 said:
Nice pics that was a Mr. Norms Cuda conversion

They had several cars on display.
BTW The VCA guys were great hosts and we had a good time. The cruise to Heath was really fun and the rain made it just a little INTERESTING:burnout: . I just finished my "Beans & Taters" so I'll post up some pics in a few.

Chris......Here's a new SUPERHERO for ya!

9781862306400.jpg

"Traction Man"....that could catch on

Oh yeh, what color was that yellow truck??? LOL

OnceBitten said:
They had several cars on display.
BTW The VCA guys were great hosts and we had a good time. The cruise to Heath was really fun and the rain made it just a little INTERESTING:burnout: . I just finished my "Beans & Taters" so I'll post up some pics in a few.

Chris......Here's a new SUPERHERO for ya!

9781862306400.jpg

lmao thats great even has my magnet in the pic lol good shit there!

damm bro - no traction... look like one hella burnout tho,.. thanks for sharing the pic's wish i could have been there

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back