Retrax Bed Cover $750 Pick up only

IMG_3860.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

IMG_3863.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

IMG_3858.jpg

IMG_3868.jpg

i may be wrong,but i think the pcm will not work on a qc.like i said could be wrong.

brat said:
i may be wrong,but i think the pcm will not work on a qc.like i said could be wrong.
You are correct. It will not work on the QC. Plus it will have to be sent back to have the VIN changed.

remove your stereo, plug in the new one, as long as its an 04-05,(assuming you want it in your 05) the RB4 should plug right in...the only other thing you will need is the GPS antenna and the 2 discs for the RB4

SilvrSRT10 said:
You are correct. It will not work on the QC. Plus it will have to be sent back to have the VIN changed.
Boomer told me it will work as long as it's an 05 ram, he charges $125 for re flash.

muttvipertruck said:
remove your stereo, plug in the new one, as long as its an 04-05,(assuming you want it in your 05) the RB4 should plug right in...the only other thing you will need is the GPS antenna and the 2 discs for the RB4
:D what he said

I have the discs and antenna

tat2stuff said:
Boomer told me it will work as long as it's an 05 ram, he charges $125 for re flash.
I'm not the Guru on this but everything I've ever read or heard indicates that the RC PCM will not work in a QC and visa versa. The QC PCM has some transmission function in it that the RC doesn't have. The '05 RC PCM will not work in an '04 RC. '05 added some monitors such as knock sensor. I don't think it's backwards compatible. The $125 charge is to change the VIN number in the PCM.

SilvrSRT10 said:
I'm not the Guru on this but everything I've ever read or heard indicates that the RC PCM will not work in a QC and visa versa. The QC PCM has some transmission function in it that the RC doesn't have. The '05 RC PCM will not work in an '04 RC. '05 added some monitors such as knock sensor. I don't think it's backwards compatible. The $125 charge is to change the VIN number in the PCM.
that's what I thought

Nav price $275.00 shipped. one just sold on e bay for 297 plus shipping and there is another buy it now for 399. the unit lists new for $1400. I couldnt get the gps antenna out of the dash, but I did get the plastic plug off that fits the back of the unit, so you can use any gps antenna just swap out the plastic piece. they run $15 -$25. I have the discs and manual.

cat back is pending recpt of check.

is that magnaflow muffler an internal xpipe? how much for just the muffler? and what size is the pipe inlet & outlet

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back