more stuff for sale.....

fast fred

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I WAS GOING THRU MY STORAGE and i found a T B spacer made by x-metal (BILLET) and a t-stat 170 degree....both are brand new never installed...please make me a offer by p m's....thankyou fast fred (damm i miss my srt-10...)

fast fred said:
I WAS GOING THRU MY STORAGE and i found a T B spacer made by x-metal (BILLET) and a t-stat 170 degree....both are brand new never installed...please make me a offer by p m's....thankyou fast fred (damm i miss my srt-10...)

Dang, I miss my SRT8...:( ;)

if someone in the area would like to buy cheap ...coils springs and leaf springs off my truck...they are in very good shape (like new)...also i have a set of x-metal coil springs from the lowering kit that where on my truck for 1 week...agin very new shape....i kept changing things around till i found what i liked in the setup...which was very stiff coils and R C leafs.....

then mirrors sale fell thru so they are back on sale make offer ? 2 stock black heated mirrors.........

kyle's srt10 said:
How about the RC leaf springs? Will you ship them?:dontknow:
i had a 2005 QC...the stock front coil and rear leaf springs are what is for sale ..thank you

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back