More stuff for sale

wyoramsrt-10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
$225 + shipping for 3" JMB catless midpipes powdercoated silver. There is some rust on the bungs for the 02 sensors and a little surface rust on some spots. Will fit QC or RC. They have 2.5" out. I will add these are a tight fit on my truck. They seem to be about an one inch too long. The hanger are as far back as they can go.
http://jmbperformance.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=66_113_94&products_id=273
forsale012.jpg

forsale011.jpg

forsale010.jpg

forsale009.jpg

$20 + shipping- X-metal billet seat levers. $55 new. Don't know if they will fit 06:dontknow:
forsale008.jpg

forsale006-1.jpg

$20 + shipping- License plate frame from Mopar.
forsale007.jpg

$200 + shipping- SCT handheld tuner. Should work for all trucks. Just need to give the serial number to the tuner so he can write a tune for you. I believe tunes cost around $150-200 for the good ones:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
i just talked to tsmith he said he is gonna pass i already sent the money to your paypal
I just checked:D Guess what no money:p

505'sFastestViper. said:
todd really did say thet he couldnt get them right now;) ;) so come on hook a brutha up:D :D
JRSVIPR said:
I'll give you $50.00 for the levers?

They guy that made them says he has them in stock on his website. Don't know if anyone will answer the phone:D

And Dom I talked to todd too:p I'll hook you up:rock: I will sell you my truck for a smokin price $50K:D payment will be cashiers check only:marchmellow:

wyoramsrt-10 said:
They guy that made them says he has them in stock on his website. Don't know if anyone will answer the phone:D

And Dom I talked to todd too:p I'll hook you up:rock: I will sell you my truck for a smokin price $50K:D payment will be cashiers check only:marchmellow:
ok whats your addy.........todd likes peter and peter likes todd thats a lot of peter lovin todd:dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D

505'sFastestViper. said:
ok whats your addy.........todd likes peter and peter likes todd thats a lot of peter lovin todd:dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D
PM sent

505'sFastestViper. said:

WTF is this :dontknow: I step out to grab a bite to eat and Now I'm a peter lover. :argh:

How much for the Varco Top Drive Guy sticker? Those are hard to come by!

Could you estimate the shipping to 77449 on those mid pipes?

Thanks!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back