Moroso Truck Challenge 4/19/08

boosted635

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI...
The gates will be opening at 4:30 but they will be pre-selling tech cards and teching out in the holding area at 3:30 again. So get there early to tech.
Along with the 5 challenge classes, juniors and TnT, there will be a diesel class too. They were to run at the Truck show that is now cancelled.

boosted635 said:
Truck together Clint?
Mine's in pieces... I know Ford blah,blah,blah.
yea,no traction though!

like i told jack last nite,my only concern is track prep,last time they did none,if i'm paying 35 bucks thats the least they can do instead of running hundreds of times and no prep like they always do

$35 - I pay $30 lol.
I hear ya on traction. Maybe the new track manager will finally address it.
I think they are getting lazy b/c they are about to tear it apart for the redo and also b/c there were so many people last month that they were trying to run them all and go home at a decent hour.
I have noticed the last two times they have not swept and sprayed the track at 9pm (midway) like they used to.
The challenge nights have become one of the busier and more profitable nights. And they keep sticking more crap onto the same night. Poor prep will kill that attendance just like it did for the faster e/t cars. We will be pointing that out to them again.
What really gets me ticked is when you make it to the late rounds, we finish racing, start changing off the slicks and the SOB's keep turning the lights out on me... WTF is up with that, they can't leave until I'm done anyway and they make it take longer lol.

Keep in mind at T&T they don't care how many cars or passes there are.
At the challenge they have to run down to winners.
I agree that should not matter and we should get better prep for the extra $10!

boosted635 said:
$35 - I pay $30 lol.
I hear ya on traction. Maybe the new track manager will finally address it.
I think they are getting lazy b/c they are about to tear it apart for the redo and also b/c there were so many people last month that they were trying to run them all and go home at a decent hour.
I have noticed the last two times they have not swept and sprayed the track at 9pm (midway) like they used to.
The challenge nights have become one of the busier and more profitable nights. And they keep sticking more crap onto the same night. Poor prep will kill that attendance just like it did for the faster e/t cars. We will be pointing that out to them again.
What really gets me ticked is when you make it to the late rounds, we finish racing, start changing off the slicks and the SOB's keep turning the lights out on me... WTF is up with that, they can't leave until I'm done anyway and they make it take longer lol.
exactly,they are running a bunch of other events and the challenge without any prep,i'll probably go but i wont run unless they guarantee me that they are gonna do atleast one prep before we start doing passes

Here is the latest points
As Of 4-19-2008
1. Gerard Longo 185
2. Bill Rech 142
3. Ed Quinlan 132
4. Nancy Reigle 112
5. Jack Stonehill 81
6. Matt Hermes 50
....Mike Jackson 50
....**** Hudnet 50
9. Mike Hudnet 40
10. Clint Mosier 30