Moroso Truck Challenge

yo man haven't logged on in dayz! my plans for Sat got cancled!!! so I am there weather permitting! can't wait to check out your ride! I started a thread also.

Rice Eater said:
can't wait to check out your ride!
LOL... it's all tire spin now, ran 2.2 60', sideways in 2nd (literally), spun 3rd... 13.3 @ 104 mph :burnout:
I borrowed some E/T streets, but they were 28" and with the 3:55's I was over geared (went through traps at 4200 - need to be at 52 to 5400ish) so my times still stink:toilet:
Still ran in the 13.3's but not near as scarey :D .

boosted635 said:
LOL... it's all tire spin now, ran 2.2 60', sideways in 2nd (literally), spun 3rd... 13.3 @ 104 mph :burnout:
I borrowed some E/T streets, but they were 28" and with the 3:55's I was over geared (went through traps at 4200 - need to be at 52 to 5400ish) so my times still stink:toilet:
Still ran in the 13.3's but not near as scarey :D .

Should have bought a Dodge:D :D

mopower1958 said:
Should have bought a Dodge:D :D

I like the Dodge's looks... you guys just have an even bigger weight challenge to overcome than we do. I like anything and everything fast, no make or model beef with me.
I'm just gonna change my gearing ratio with a 26" slick and be into the 12's, problem solved without needing financing :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back