Mortgage Questions

My brother's a mortgage broker in Florida, if VAViperpower's wife cant help you, send me a PM and I can forward the question to him.

Here's the best info I know on mortgages..........:

1) There's no such thing as a no cost loan.... Most loans cost about $3500 or so in fixed costs and fees......and there's no way out of it... Anyone who says that they can give you a no cost loan is lying to you....All they're doing is taking the fixed costs and bumping them into the interest or adding to the principle in order to make it look like a no cost loan.....

2) Refer to #1......

What.......? You expected the mortgage industry people to work for free......?

D

I have a question,too.........................isn't this the General Discussion area ? That is to say ,General Discusion about the SRT-10 truck ? Don't we have an area for topics OTHER than about the trucks ,one is non-offensive and one is for offensive.

I hate to be so persnickety,but when I look in this section I am looking for General Discussion ABOUT THE TRUCK,NOT everything else.:mad:

Perhaps some people don't know this,so here is a newsflash : there are areas for all sorts of topics.Try to put them in the correct area. ;)

HOT RAM said:
I have a question,too.........................isn't this the General Discussion area ? That is to say ,General Discusion about the SRT-10 truck ? Don't we have an area for topics OTHER than about the trucks ,one is non-offensive and one is for offensive.

I hate to be so persnickety,but when I look in this section I am looking for General Discussion ABOUT THE TRUCK,NOT everything else.:mad:

Perhaps some people don't know this,so here is a newsflash : there are areas for all sorts of topics.Try to put them in the correct area. ;)
If it's about mortgages, it should be in the offensive section.:D

HOT RAM said:

Don't worry a mod will come along and move it for you.

HOT RAM said:

Careful, you will be named NAZI Jr ;) ;) :D :D

I agree with Nelso, Off topic is where ya wanna be :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

mosrt10 said:
Anybody a mortgage broker? I have a few questions.

My brother in law, But he's a rotten bastard from hell.

sealalot said:
My brother in law, But he's a rotten bastard from hell.
What are your questions, maybe some of us can help even if we are not mortgage brokers??? :dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back