Moving!!!

Luke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in nj and im moving to south beach florida! Taking the 10 :) changing the oil and starting the drive! Any tips, tricks or such for driving a SRT-10 for 20 hours?

I just made a run from Colorado to Arizona then to Florida. The truck is awesome on the open road. Definitely think about a radar detector; it tends to want to go faster on the open roads. LOL.

That is cool. I would love to move to South Beach, I am heading there for 5 days in the first week of January. As Lightning Raper said, radar detector is a must.

I drove mine from Edmonton Alberta to Atlanta GA pulling a small U-Haul. Truck ran perfect, these things need some nice long trips. Gas mileage...well with a 10 you shouldn't even think about that, just get out on the road and enjoy.:rock:

Another 10 down suoth. You'll have to come when we all gtg.:rock:

Just llike any other vehicle. Check fluids, tire condition, pressure, all that good stuff, and down the road you go. Have fun.

When I bought mine, I flew down to Huntington Beach, and then drove it nearly 20 hours home to North west Washington... Alone.

Kinda boring at times. I had a map of every Harley dealer on the west coast and if it was within 10 minutes of I5 (the highway I took to get home) I stopped at the dealer, and bought a t-shirt or shot glass. I bought a case of everclear while in Oregon and some very nice tequilla's at the same time. I know it added a few hours to the drive but It was worth it.

Remember to hit the rest stops to get out and stretch. It's phisically good for you to move a bit after sitting for so long. Make sure to stretch out before driving, and relax on the road. (until you hit a spot where you can see for 5 miles infront of you and there is no traffic, and you decide to go for the 170mph mark.

WELP! I got about 10 miles from home. Clutch went.... Siting on the side of the road waiting for aaa to come tow my truck. Im deciding to either wait and get a clutch installed or go get a red viper truck

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back