Mufflers

ViperPoweredRam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have finally done somehting with my exhaust. i had a local company here put on a magnaflow muffler. Right now it has a good sound to it but i would like it to be a little louder. i think when it burns out inside there then it will be a litlte louder. I also like the extra power that it gave me. i can diffently feel the extra power.

ViperPoweredRam said:
i have finally done somehting with my exhaust. i had a local company here put on a magnaflow muffler. Right now it has a good sound to it but i would like it to be a little louder. i think when it burns out inside there then it will be a litlte louder. I also like the extra power that it gave me. i can diffently feel the extra power.

My truck did get alittle louder after awhile with the magnaflow......well wait a minute....that is also when I added the SC....you'll really be able to tell the extra power then:D :p

bikertat said:
My truck did get alittle louder after awhile with the magnaflow......well wait a minute....that is also when I added the SC....you'll really be able to tell the extra power then:D :p

Yup! What he said!

Begood said:
Yup!

Bill.

Yup I will go along with that... ever since I did this, and the supercharger.. aint been a single ricer to challenge me... they just look over in fear/awe and let me roll on by... :D

Without out the cats, it is substantially louder.. but I like it.. and when it comes on boost with SC.. WOW!! I get looks from all around.. and not the type of "gee what a a-hole.. get some mufflers", but the look of "holy crap... what the hell does he have under the hood in that thing..."

2 pieces of stainess steel :D ...loud and sounds like a muscle car. Take it 1 step further and remove the cats too...its like full-time cut-outs LOL

azpyroguy said:
D

Without out the cats, it is substantially louder.. but I like it.. and when it comes on boost with SC.. WOW!! I get looks from all around.. and not the type of "gee what a a-hole.. get some mufflers", but the look of "holy crap... what the hell does he have under the hood in that thing..."

hahaha.......now that is a great post!!!!!:rock:

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back