Must see Saleen!!

Damn that b*tch is hot... LO... If you took payments Id be on it...

Thanks guys. Due to some biz issues (real estate) I'm letting go of the toys at "cant pass up" prices.

In all honesty, I don't play on the net that much and this is really the only forum that I've been a member to. so anybody that is a part of any stang sites I would appreciate passing along the listing. Seriously if someone wanted this type of car you couldn't do it for any where near what my reserve is.

Pretty sweet deal...how much you think that "tick" will cost to repair?

Your first line in your description is No Reserve, but the current price has not hit your reserve.

Very nice looking mustang!

amtrucker22 said:
Your first line in your description is No Reserve, but the current price has not hit your reserve.

Very nice looking mustang!

Ya, that was my mistake. If you look in the messages below it explains it. Reserve is 16,001. I need at least 16 out of it and wanted to start the bidding so first bid hit reserve.

Gutz,
The local ford dealership "thinks" its a rod, but I really don't know. In searching the web these things tick all the time for all different reasons. So a rod is worst case scenario. They estimated 1500 to 2000 and I figured for that I would get a new longblock and get more out of it, but currently I can't. IMO my price is a steal. You could spend 10k on a REALLY built engine and have a 800+ streetable car that looks insane and only be in about 26k, which is way below what I purchased it for 3 yrs ago. Or keep it the way it is and "turn up the stereo":) :)

Black Viper,
I have the info on the shop that painted it and gauranteed by the original owner that if anything ever happened he would talk to his friend to acquire the code. The "webs" really aren't very bad I'm just trying to have full disclosure for the new buyer.

I put a call in to my buddy that is super big in the stang cobra scene, maybe he can move it for ya, but bud you are just way too honest, but I commend ya on that:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back