My 10's NEW LOOK!

kickinassrt-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I took on the task of sanding down the wheels and painting them satin black! They still need the final coat of satin but the sun was not out yesterday and made for horrible conditions to paint...
I'm going to finish them off with red center caps and also paint "SRT-10" on 1 spoke of each rim... I'm also painting all the hadles and the srt-10 emblems on the truck black also!

Attachments

• untitledrim.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 249
untitledrim.jpg

Tooloe said:
looks good! i'm thinking about doing mine!
Thanks man....The key is all in the prep work.. Give the front and lip parts a good smooth sanding and just scuff inside of the spokes... If the sun would have been out the whole process including sanding would have been about 3 hours

Looking really good, I would highly recommend the black headlights now though!! Also, I think your hood scoop painted black and maybe even the spoiler would look amazing.

4to10cyl said:
Looking really good, I would highly recommend the black headlights now though!! Also, I think your hood scoop painted black and maybe even the spoiler would look amazing.
Thanks Wes!

I was thinking black wing too but not sure. Hood scoop is a good idea. I want only silver n black with light touches of red!

VENOMOUS1 said:
Great looking job bro, and people think black looks bad.:mad:
Thanks man. I'm gonna buy black light soon and thinking about doing the brow again. May need u to paint again for me.

Trying to get it to the shop Steve. Wanna go to the track too! Satin is the way to go!

The Nowwhat Virus stikes again

Very Nice

VJ

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back