• notch 1.jpg
    notch 1.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 90
  • notch 2.jpg
    notch 2.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 109
That's much better than my first car, 1979 Datsun, with a wopping 65hp motor:D
Your pics are hard to see, need to resize

NICE, his first car is a hot rod,gotta love it. the 5.0 is a great little car,and I bet he got a good price on it.:rock: :congrats: :rock: ............:D

jbilledeaux said:
That's much better than my first car, 1979 Datsun, with a wopping 65hp motor:D
Your pics are hard to see, need to resize

Sorry click the second pic.

I hope it has the four banger in it and just badged as a 5.0. 16 and high HP are not a good mix. I hope he's stays safe.

SilvrSRT10 said:
I hope it has the four banger in it and just badged as a 5.0. 16 and high HP are not a good mix. I hope he's stays safe.

16 year olds have great decision making capabilities - I'm sure he won't even break the speed limit, let alone race anyone.

Nice.....FOX body.....

I had a '93 GT.... It was a great little car for the day......

Brakes and suspension are a bit weak...... rotors get hot and pads glaze up quick....

Fun car......

D

Fit95 said:
16 year olds have great decision making capabilities - I'm sure he won't even break the speed limit, let alone race anyone.

Surely not.

When I was 16 is drove life my ass was on fire, and all out balls to the wall everywhere I went. If my car wasn't going sideways down the street, then it was my dad driving.

Still got my first speeding ticket in a scrap book. That book got pretty filled up before I graduated and left home. Payfing for the ticket wasn't the hard part, it was getting to the newspaper before my step mother did. She read everything, including the fines paid at city hall.

Lucky Kid,

sweet car my BEE smokes those all the time :D

are the DR on the back? i will give your son a week before he get pulled over i know i got pulled over the first day:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back