my 2nd run

stick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJbygirjUbg

this was my 2nd run in the car,,,the vette relighted. I ran a 8.3 shifting at 4500 RPM, and my linelock did not hold so I did not get a good burnout. Alot different then driving the truck. Car wii defentily be in the mid 7's

that veete has a big block and runs high 5's in the eighth

I was expecting something more like the vet was running...
STICK ya gotta put some more go fast into that beast...

A LOT MORE....

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
I was expecting something more like the vet was running...
STICK ya gotta put some more go fast into that beast...

A LOT MORE....

there is alot more in it ,, I was shifting at 4500 rpm...I was not even in the gas and put down a better time than my truck.

Like i said 2nd run,,, I want to make sure the car is going to go straight before I give it balls out,,,and i dont have a quater of the money i would need to hang with that veete

Last edited:
VIPER said:
no comment

no go ahead and comment,,,thats why I posted it.

I wish I was going to be off the boat for the PC gtg but I have to go back to the boat on Wed.

stick said:
no go ahead and comment,,,thats why I posted it.

I wish I was going to be off the boat for the PC gtg but I have to go back to the boat on Wed.

whats the spec's of the car?

what the frame built for / engine / power adders / tran's / rear ect.....

HP and TQ output and rating's

ill post up picture's of the race car we are building tongiht, and my wifes 94 firebird....

if you have the right setup, i have a killer deal for you....

stick said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJbygirjUbg

this was my 2nd run in the car,,,the vette relighted. I ran a 8.3 shifting at 4500 RPM, and my linelock did not hold so I did not get a good burnout. Alot different then driving the truck. Car wii defentily be in the mid 7's
I don't know if its my old eyes or the quality of the video but that thing going down the track looks like a Chebby, can you please splain?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back