My 555 lb Atlas Stone Load

KAREN!!!!!!

BRING THE PERCOCET, MY BACK JUST WENT OUT WATCHING THIS.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Derek, your accomplishments are to be admired.:rock:

Good stuff...you guys are big boys.

Nothing like a little Hatebreed blasting in the background for tunes...CT hardcore baby!

I could have use you last weekend when I had to move my Girlfriends Budha Statue!!!!

She weighes over 300 lbs. and of course she wanted her on a 3' platform behind the hot tub.

It would have been a good warm up for you.

Coolest thing I've seen in a long time

My Hats Off!, to you.

Thanks again for all the nice comments guys, it really means a lot! 1qksrt, I never went under the knife. At first they wanted to operate to remove a hematoma that had formed in my lower spine when I herniated L4/L5 but after careful consideration I passed. The last MRI I had showed the blood had re-absorbed and no scare tissue present. My herniation is central so it affects the sciatic nerve very little. Only when I sit or stand to long. But it still is painful on a daily basis. The training helps actually. In the beginning I was so soar after every workout but now I get soar when I don't train my lower back. All in all I think you need to keep the lower back strong after a lower back injury. The proof is in the video. I was told I'd never be able to lift anything heavy again!!

dam bro !!!! propably bench press dana 60's for breakfast to get warmed up lol . great accomplishment bro !!!!:rock:

That is a crazy video.

I never realized Poundstone was a member on here, never knew he had a 10 either. Last time I saw him down at the Europa powerlifting show in Hartford, CT he was getting out of a silver SRT 8 GC. Does he ever come on here anymore?

I never realized Poundstone was a member on here, never knew he had a 10 either. Last time I saw him down at the Europa powerlifting show in Hartford, CT he was getting out of a silver SRT 8 GC. Does he ever come on here anymore?

That'd be cool if he did! I got a bunch of texts after I posted my powerlifting thread where guys were telling me how much more they could do. I think we oughta have a powerlifting meet / SRT10 GTG.

That'd be cool if he did! I got a bunch of texts after I posted my powerlifting thread where guys were telling me how much more they could do. I think we oughta have a powerlifting meet / SRT10 GTG.

Lol! I'm down! Going to be a really long ride though....

Poundstone has not been here for over 3 years now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back