My brother in Mopar Max internet magazine

Big Asp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy from Korea!

It's noon on Monday over here. We just finished watching the Super Bowl with Korean announcers. It was an entertaining game. Lots of turnovers.

I don't have much time to check the website. How are you all doing? What's happening in everyone's lives?

My son just forwarded these links to an online Mopar magazine called Mopar Max. The first link is to the home page and the second link is to the article on my brother's stash in California.

I thought many of you might enjoy it. I know Jack will. He's been out to my brother's shop.

http://www.moparmax.com/toc.html

http://www.moparmax.com/features/2007/ii_2-munoa-1.html

I get to go home for a week for my dad's wedding this Saturday. I'm hoping for some dry weather in Utah while I'm there so I can drive my truck.

Hope you're all doing great!

Take care,
Phil

Well that's a bunch of cars that your brother has.

And they are right. Unless Bob's planning on living for a couple hundred more years, he will never be able to restore all of them.:D

Have a safe trip home and hope you have the time to drop by and say hi.

Hey guys! We're back in Korea again. Had a great trip home but it was short. We ran out of time and didn't get to do everything we hoped to do, including going to see Jack. I did get to drive my truck a little. Man, it felt huge after riding in Hyundais all the the time here.

I had a little time to go to my brother's place and see his latest projects. He's just finishing up a beautiful '65 Coronet with a strong running 440 in it. It's a solid 12 second car. He's going to have it in the car corral at Mopars at the Strip.

Patrick, my wife and I are serving a mission for our church here. We'll be in Korea until September of '08. We are having the time of our lives and love what we're doing. I actually thought I'd miss my truck more than I have but the truth is that weeks have gone by without even thinking about it. Being here helps keep the real important things in proper perspective.

You all take care,
Phil

Big Asp said:
Hey guys! We're back in Korea again. Had a great trip home but it was short. We ran out of time and didn't get to do everything we hoped to do, including going to see Jack. I did get to drive my truck a little. Man, it felt huge after riding in Hyundais all the the time here.

I had a little time to go to my brother's place and see his latest projects. He's just finishing up a beautiful '65 Coronet with a strong running 440 in it. It's a solid 12 second car. He's going to have it in the car corral at Mopars at the Strip.

Patrick, my wife and I are serving a mission for our church here. We'll be in Korea until September of '08. We are having the time of our lives and love what we're doing. I actually thought I'd miss my truck more than I have but the truth is that weeks have gone by without even thinking about it. Being here helps keep the real important things in proper perspective.

You all take care,
Phil

Good to hear from you Phil,:rock: we kind of miss you around here.

Take care and stay safe.

Gone til September of 08, that is a long time. Stay safe and check in when you can.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back