My Challenger

BriteCrawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
challenger.jpg

More when I get home. I'm goin cruisin.

Man I gotta get one of those, after I make room in the garage, or build another one.:D :D

At the dealer, pre-delivery:

dealer1.jpg

dealer2.jpg

dealer3.jpg

I need to get some more pics of it, it's hard to do the black justice.

It's got basically everything you can possibly get on this car. Touch Screen Nav, Sunroof, HID, 20s, thing is nuts. It drives like a dream.

saw a red one..like the inferno red color..sitting at the local dealer..Its an R/T..dunno what options but can look if anyone is interested..

Your Challenger my ass, that beautiful car belongs to a beautiful girl named Ashley, your not fooling me Drew.

The only thing I don't like about it is the purchase is keeping you guys from Panama City.:mad: :mad: :mad:

FATJACK said:
Your Challenger my ass, that beautiful car belongs to a beautiful girl named Ashley, your not fooling me Drew.

The only thing I don't like about it is the purchase is keeping you guys from Panama City.:mad: :mad: :mad:

It's not actually what's keeping us from coming. This purchase was made a reality outside of the realm of us going down there.

We found out that this year the "big family thanksgiving" is going to be at our house this year, and between all my half finished home improvement projects and my going back to school, going to PC just isn't a reality. They don't smile on being absent during the whole masters thing where I'm at. All that lumped together is time I just can't spend away.

We wanna go Jack, we just can't :) There's always other GTGs!! :rock:

I understand Buddy, I was really wanting to see ASHLEYS new car down there and this is gonna be the GTG by which all others will be measured.

TNVIPER said:
I hate you..:( .......naw...just jealous....congrats...and the best & fastest color..
okay hold up now, in the 10's the black is the fastest color. the Challenger the Hemi Orange and that will the color of mine. lets not get to ahead of ourselves now

Black1 said:
DAMN!!! And R/T!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: I like it better than the SRT (no stripe on the hood. :eek: ) AWESOME! :rock:
yea i just made that same look at this statement when I read what you wrote, seriously.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back