My dream SRT-10

I wonder how hard it would be to find the paint code for that and get it duplicated.

I'm thinking this is the same color as the pace truck. What do you think? BTW, I think they're close, it's just hard to photoshop metallicness.

1676753_600.jpg

Paint code shouldnt be too hard, as for the boosted neon looks close cant wait to see what you do

I love blue but that combo is not my cup of tea. But who the fck am I??

If it turns your crank....go for it. Doesn't make sense to buy it at that price and then spend 10K for a paint job though with all the other awesome trucks for sale. But I don't know for sure that's what you were thinkin about:dontknow:

Lookin forward to your decision, just makin your choice and being able to buy one is tons of fun........savor it.

Cruster said:
I love blue but that combo is not my cup of tea. But who the fck am I??

If it turns your crank....go for it. Doesn't make sense to buy it at that price and then spend 10K for a paint job though with all the other awesome trucks for sale. But I don't know for sure that's what you were thinkin about:dontknow:

Lookin forward to your decision, just makin your choice and being able to buy one is tons of fun........savor it.

My father-in-law is a painter (house painter but used to paint semis). Here's his last bit of work he's done for me.

He painted my current truck it's two tone along with the chrome bumpers being painted black.

IMG00104.jpg

And he repainted my solstice after two years of road abuse:

16750_1264429211666_1257810016_767434_7626485_n.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back