My Engine Bay

gwarwon2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well just got finished installing my new JTS Throttle Body. It rocks, throttle response is awesome compared to OEM. :burnout:

Attachments

• Engine Bay.jpg
    Engine Bay.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 96
is there (trottle)cable adjustment needed with this install ?

is there (trottle)cable adjustment needed with this install ?

Sammy, the install is pretty straight Forward.
No extra things needed, other than reading the voltage on the sensor (0.72 - 0.74 V) and you will possibly have to do a reset on all sensors as you will face a shifting Problem from 3 - 4, if you go full throttle thru all gears.

I can give you the "how to" by mail.

All the best

Arne

Win Win. Nice bling & also helps with response. Arska2, I am thinking of getting a TB from Tony & don't want to run into any problems. Since it seems you have been there & done that, how can I get that "How To" you were talking about?

Win Win. Nice bling & also helps with response. Arska2, I am thinking of getting a TB from Tony & don't want to run into any problems. Since it seems you have been there & done that, how can I get that "How To" you were talking about?

honestly boss there is none, basic bolt on and go, we have installed quite a few, the only thing I have run into is a reset of the iac, basically pull out the pintle on the iac, reinsert, and go, basic and easy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back