My first kill.

Rabbit

Reaction score
I was attending our local street races (i know i know very bad) and i was approached by some kid that asked, do i want to race a Toyota Cressida with a Supra motor for 500 bucks. I said no because i dont know what im goin up against......i say i'll put up 100 bux thats all.......they said, ok just for fun. We go to the strip do a small burn out, this kid comes out and flags it............i beat him by atleast 7 truck lengths, i wish i would have put the money up!!!

I wouldn't race him again. He is probably setting you up. Or else he has way too much money to throw away. I would think he knew what he was going up against. Nice kill too.

I wouldn't race him again. He is probably setting you up. Or else he has way too much money to throw away. I would think he knew what he was going up against. Nice kill too.

or he can't drive.lol
nice kill.

Yea .. he probably set you up for $100* Next time is the kill for $500.He makes $400:D :p :) :burnout: :( :mad: :eek:

i dont know rice .. so this toyota is suposbly fast??? whats its deal??? also nice kill put them punks in there place lol

My ex-girlfriend had one of those. That was a factory option on the Cressidas. It is the same motor that's in the Supra, but it's not that fast.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back