Just got back from the track.
Truck is 100% stock
60ft........2.035
1/8th.......8.68
MPH..........81.08

1/4...........13.52
MPH...........102.19
First hot pass was a 13.7, then ran a 13.6, then I ran two 13.5's
I am very happy since I was worried about being in the 14's after seeing some guys posts.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Awesome runs dude!!! Now dont tell us you were slipping the clutch to get those 2.0 sixties? LOL

patrick

Dude he was double shifting. Besides with his muffler bearing he doesn't need the clutch.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Awesome runs dude!!! Now dont tell us you were slipping the clutch to get those 2.0 sixties? LOL

patrick
Even if he told us that, we wouldn't believe it in a QC ;)

Nice runs for the first time out!! :D :D

FlyingLow said:
Dude he was double shifting. Besides with his muffler bearing he doesn't need the clutch.

Mmmmmm.... Muffler Bearings!! I heard they are starting to make them in a Super High Intensity Teflon!!!! :D :D

Must be the cold air, or you just have one bad QC, as that is the best time for a stock QC that I have seen. Congrats!

outnumbered said:
Must be the cold air, or you just have one bad QC, as that is the best time for a stock QC that I have seen. Congrats!
Thats what I was wondering. I think if I would have stayed for the night program it would have went 13.4's pretty easy. It was 65 degrees out and had a 10mph head wind. This was at Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green KY. I am definately happy:rock:

joshman1204 said:
I have never seen a stock QC break into the 13's ... most run 14.3-14.5

Seen or heard? Most never hear about it because all that gets posted on NLOC and SVTperformance is "I saw a SRT-10 QC runs 14's. They suck, their pigs, etc). No one is really going to post up about good running SRT's. I was on NLOC this week and they called BS on my 12.7 run. I had it on video and it was at a TLOC even up in MD. I think a lot of it is you hear of one bad run and it means they all run that way. Don't get me wrong, lot of QC's have run in the 14's. But lots have run in the 13's also. Track condition and weather play a huge roll.

Nah I have seen 4 or 5 of them run in the 14's ... I cant remember ever seeing a stock QC run in the 13's ... I have seen a QC run a low 12 in crappy weather though.

awesome runs man.......:rock:

theres 1 srt10 qc that i've seeing running 13's stock.... thats gerogia ken and we have him on video:rock:

my best has beeing 14.1... but after a good tips that stinker joanne and goergia ken gave me.. i'm pretty sure i'm going to hit 13's stock:rock:

I found that barely foot braking it to around 1500rpm did best. When I foot braked it up to 2000 is when it was running 13.7-13.6. The less I foot braked the better time I got. I was also just leaving it in drive and letting it shift itself. In tow/haul mode.

SWIFT said:
I found that barely foot braking it to around 1500rpm did best. When I foot braked it up to 2000 is when it was running 13.7-13.6. The less I foot braked the better time I got. I was also just leaving it in drive and letting it shift itself. In tow/haul mode.

great job glad you are happy with your SRT QC....nice runs:burnout:

my first run with mine was 13.90 and i got worse throughout the night up to 14.2. but all of this was without having it in tow/haul mode so that should help me a little i hope. but a 13.5 is hella fast for stock congrats bro.

SWIFT said:
Thats what I was wondering. I think if I would have stayed for the night program it would have went 13.4's pretty easy. It was 65 degrees out and had a 10mph head wind. This was at Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green KY. I am definately happy:rock:

Excellent times.

I've been at Beech Bend many times. (I especially like the shaded spectator stands.) I've ran my Chevy trucks there but I haven't run my SRT-10 RC there yet.

-TDay.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back