my long over due thanks to tyf, jmb and roe

hemibates

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'll start by saying that I have recently added an sct tuner and roe t-body to my truck and the service and shiiping of items was better than expected!! Product was flawless and recommend them to anyone. Job well done:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I also purchased 2 viper logos from justin and again shiping was faster than expected and quality is again flawless.:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Finally Texas yellow fever (Steve) man I gave this poor man a headache trying to figure out what all I wanted. I purchased the born/number decals, steering wheel emblem, viper starter button and some decals!! By the time It was said and done he sent me more than I needed and would not let me pay for all of it. This man is truely A-1 profesional. Steve you :rock: :rock: my friend and thanks for putting up with the madness. I'll post pics as soon as I have it all done.

Again thank you to all vendors. You all deserve a :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Yea, what they said. Don't forget to email the pics the Steve too. He will want them on his website so he can show off Your truck

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back