My new car

nice, get some deep dish 20" rims to finish it off

sweet:rock: :rock: :rock:

red been "different" for sure:D :D :D

whats the first mod on her????:hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Sweet! Always had a thing for BMWs! And the 7's are just pimpin'!:rock::rock:

Sweet looking ride if you ask me:D

Enjoy her and the adventures you will have.

-jeff

scoobert said:
it lacks excitement. m6 would be more fitting for someone young.

I think it will go plenty fast for me...actually I never really hot rod around in the truck...I just cruise around anyway, and I do think this car will outrun the truck on the top end...I think quarter mile times range from 14.0 to 14.5....so realistically, thats about the same as the stock Ram Srt 10 with your average driver. The difference is that this car has everything under the sun, including night vision...I think it has plenty of excitement, plus ultimate luxury. LearJet on wheels.

scoobert said:
how old are you, that you got a 7 series?

what the hell does age have to do with the car?????

scoobert said:
sorry i had the wrong m, i meant m5. m6 is a coupe.
what other cars had you considered? or are you a bmw fan?

I had considered E63 AMG, CLS63 AMG, and the S550. The problem is that I wanted a family car with plenty of backseat room and a rear DVD system was a must for my 4 year old son. The S550 just looked like it built for somebody older than myself. The AMG's would have been my pick, but I also have to think of my family and their comfort, etc. So the 750 Li seemed to be a pretty good compromise to me.

wheredwhogo? said:
I had considered E63 AMG, CLS63 AMG, and the S550. The problem is that I wanted a family car with plenty of backseat room and a rear DVD system was a must for my 4 year old son. The S550 just looked like it built for somebody older than myself. The AMG's would have been my pick, but I also have to think of my family and their comfort, etc. So the 750 Li seemed to be a pretty good compromise to me.

Cherokee SRT-8:D

wheredwhogo? said:

you missed 3 big ones.
quattroporte,
phaeton,
range rover sport.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back