My new mod...Thanks again Stinker!

FastSRT19

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stinker sent me some kick ass power/heated cal-vue mirrors, and i finally got around to getting them painted. I installed them this morning.:D
calvue1.jpg

calvue.jpg

Yes, the door handles are next, and yes, the entire windshield is tinted;)

Looks killer, now ya got to do the door handles.

Whats written on your front fascia?

tsmith3 said:
Looks killer, now ya got to do the door handles.

Whats written on your front fascia?

Yeah the handles are next...
as for the fascia, its my car clubs' logo.

gp.jpg

amtrucker22 said:
Tinting my whole front windshield is one of my favorite mods!

QUOTE]

Me too! Everyone asks me how i see at night, but it really isn't a problem at all...my truck has been out less than 5 times after dark. :p

Stinker said:
Looks sweet bo:rock: :rock:

Thank you sir...they went on very quickly too. No need to take the door panels off, it was a bit tight but no problems.

i plan on gettin a layer od 35% on myt windshield and those same mirrors wait stinker has em:confused:

Bitchin.............:rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

You guys don't get hassled by the fuzz for those dark windshields? I can't roll down my tinted door windows fast enough when I see a cop. I love the way cars look with dark windows, but over here in Cali we can only have the back door windows and rear glass tinted. No front doors or windshield. I tinted my door windows anyway but still get hassled.

I can't see shit at night through my door windows so I know I would definitely not do too well with a tinted windshield.

NorCal SRT-10 said:
You guys don't get hassled by the fuzz for those dark windshields? I can't roll down my tinted door windows fast enough when I see a cop. I love the way cars look with dark windows, but over here in Cali we can only have the back door windows and rear glass tinted. No front doors or windshield. I tinted my door windows anyway but still get hassled.

I can't see shit at night through my door windows so I know I would definitely not do too well with a tinted windshield.
your in cali dude, you cant even smoke on the sidewalk , talk in the car, or pee on a bush...........move east young man:burnout:

Stinker said:
your in cali dude, you cant even smoke on the sidewalk , talk in the car, or pee on a bush...........move east young man:burnout:

Unless your homeless, then you can piss anywhere you want!!

Nice mirrors...I could never put them on though b.c shit seems to just flock to my mirror and hit them...if those were on I'd be on my 1,244,344,554,343 pair...
I had the windshield tinted on my last truck but opted not to on this one, the major advantage of tint is it's like wearing sunglasses in the sun! at night wasn't so great!

kickinassrt-10 said:
Nice mirrors...I could never put them on though b.c shit seems to just flock to my mirror and hit them...if those were on I'd be on my 1,244,344,554,343 pair...
I had the windshield tinted on my last truck but opted not to on this one, the major advantage of tint is it's like wearing sunglasses in the sun! at night wasn't so great!

The mirrors are way smaller than the oem ones...smaller mirrors=smaller target to hit lol...

You are correct about the tint on a windshield...just like having on sunglasses during the day. Zero glare, and it stays very cool inside!

Stinker said:

Tell me about it! SMOG checks, CARB sticker for CAIs and headers, state referees for any mods that the cops don't like.... fuckin' aye! I love the weather and geography though. 30 minute drive and I'm on the beach, 3 hour drive and I'm on the slopes of Lake Tahoe. I do have to put up with a lot of tree huggin' hippie bullshit though in order to live in this great place.

NorCal SRT-10 said:
Tell me about it! SMOG checks, CARB sticker for CAIs and headers, state referees for any mods that the cops don't like.... fuckin' aye! I love the weather and geography though. 30 minute drive and I'm on the beach, 3 hour drive and I'm on the slopes of Lake Tahoe. I do have to put up with a lot of tree huggin' hippie bullshit though in order to live in this great place.
head to florida...same scenery (minus skiing, but you can do that on the water here) and no emissions Bullshit we're on the coast so we just blow it all over the US to the rest of you guys...lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back