my new tires

Nice! I have those on my lemans and they last, don't expect a lot of traction I had mine for 5 years and they still look fine.

BFG Tires

Those are great tires had them on my 10, great handling but they don't make em any more. Just went with the Yokohamas Prada X couldn't find em.

Can you Let me know where you got them from so I could order a set?

I ran those on my 67 goat with 17 inch Foose wheels looks really slick. Again great tire.

Actually mine were quiet on the road I looked all over and my contact at BFG told me they are discontinued. Great tire for the money. Gave my 10 a don't mess with me attitude.

I think Dan had these. I wish he'd chime in and give his .02 on these, I think he likes them if I'm not mistaken. I see he's lurking....

I had trouble finding someone to mount and balance tires for a reasonable price. 1 place told me $40 a tire, another place $33 a tire, 3rd place $20 each. I didn't think that was too bad. I called walmart and they quoted me $58 + tax for all 4. I will be getting them done in the morning:burnout:

I had trouble finding someone to mount and balance tires for a reasonable price. 1 place told me $40 a tire, another place $33 a tire, 3rd place $20 each. I didn't think that was too bad. I called walmart and they quoted me $58 + tax for all 4. I will be getting them done in the morning:burnout:
Be careful. I had a dodge dealer do mine for $50 a set. They ruined one of my rims. They made it right but it took three months for a rim to come in. Read the fine print on their liability. Our rims are to hard ro find and pricey to have one ruined.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Be careful. I had a dodge dealer do mine for $50 a set. They ruined one of my rims. They made it right but it took three months for a rim to come in. Read the fine print on their liability. Our rims are to hard ro find and pricey to have one ruined.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice.

Yeah you got to know what you are doing with wide, low profile, expensive wheels. When I took my wheels in they would only let one guy touch them. Plus they were freshly powder coated. They did ask whether it was paint or powder coat. Also how long it has been since they were done.
Don't shop by price alone.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back