My new work van

razorbackfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm getting a new work van for the new position and it's an import for Ford. It's kinda freaky lookin but I don't know if it's going to be a good driving vehicle of not as I don't get it officially until the 25th. Here are a couple of file photos.

van_xlt_no_side_door_or_rear_door_g.jpg

0TRAN_XLT_WgnIP_C17165.jpg

the mpg on those sucks, should be 30, its only 25, same as the sprinter..... if ford had balls they would put a diesel in them.

I think Ford and Dodge are making a huge mistake. Just cause this government seems to act European doesn't mean that the population will...GM has the right idea...

id take a sprinter over a reg. van any day and you can even get it in a deisel

raceram9 said:
id take a sprinter over a reg. van any day and you can even get it in a deisel

yes but they rust 3 days after you buy them. can't even get off the lot without touch up paint.
they wanted to sell me one for 15k with 125k and loads of rust to which they replied "its been fixed and it not a big deal" the fix was white out.... on some of the rust.

scoobert said:
yes but they rust 3 days after you buy them. can't even get off the lot without touch up paint.
they wanted to sell me one for 15k with 125k and loads of rust to which they replied "its been fixed and it not a big deal" the fix was white out.... on some of the rust.

They have a 5yr/100k anti-corrosion warranty....

..... You were buying a USED one with 125k miles on it.... how is that "3 days after you buy them"? :dontknow: Plus, you live in the f*cking rust capital of the universe. lol Even ceramic rusts up there. :D

mauiSRT/10 said:
Thats wild looking. What do you do for work in that in van?

patrick

I am going to be evaluating people with advanced disabilities to provide them with the assistive tech they need to become a part of everyday living again. Here is a pic of one of the chairs I provide. I also will be working with pediatrics.

Q6000z.jpg

razorbackfan said:
I am going to be evaluating people with advanced disabilities to provide them with the assistive tech they need to become a part of everyday living again. Here is a pic of one of the chairs I provide. I also will be working with pediatrics.

Q6000z.jpg

I hear some of those chairs are $20,000 or more! :eek: :eek: ..... I'm sure you have to be a special kind of personality to work with disabled folks all the time. I salute you! :) :congrats:

Last edited:
Black1 said:
I hear some of those chairs are $20,000 or more! :eek: :eek: ..... I'm sure you have to be a special kind of personality to work with disabled folks all the time. I salute you! :) :congrats:

Thanks and you are correct, the special build chairs are pretty pricey but when you deliver one of these units and the person rolls outside and sits by the sidewalk and watches traffic go by for 10 mins before looking at you and saying "It's been 2 years since I've been outside" it definately makes it worth it. :)

Black1 said:

..... You were buying a USED one with 125k miles on it.... how is that "3 days after you buy them"? :dontknow: Plus, you live in the f*cking rust capital of the universe. lol Even ceramic rusts up there. :D

L.O.L.:D :D :D :D :D

razorbackfan said:
Thanks and you are correct, the special build chairs are pretty pricey but when you deliver one of these units and the person rolls outside and sits by the sidewalk and watches traffic go by for 10 mins before looking at you and saying "It's been 2 years since I've been outside" it definately makes it worth it. :)

Awesome, Bro.... just AWESOME. :congrats:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: ..........:D

Ford is selling the hell out of these. You guys might not understand them but others do and they are laying out the cash for them. And the sprinter is being revoked from Dodge by Daimler. You will only be able to buy them from limited dealers.

razorbackfan said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Black1 said:

that covers rust thru, and rust thru takes years and years. surface rust is not covered.
and yeah but cuba is worse.

I drive a sprinter for work, I really like it. The turbo seems to wake up the 5 cylinder well. My only gripe is the funky heater/ac/alarm/doorlocks. Those Europeans are confusing sometimes heheh, when I hit unlock I want to UNLOCK not some flashing lights...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back