My own custom headlights

Ram Z's SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am making my own custom headlights on the 04-05 platform. I am adding a set of custom made blue-ish angel eyes inside the headlights and eventually the fogs too. I wanted to know if anybody knew the exact measurements to the reflective dishes inside the headlight housing. This design looks the exact same as AAC's kit but only uses two LEDs per circle- probably not as bright but that's not what I'm going for. I'm not trying to discredit ACC at all, I think they make an assume kit. I have just had this idea for the truck for the longest and I have done this to vehicles long before I had seen ACC's kit. Plus, I really get a kick out of doing and working through things myself. I find pride in the diy feel.

If u wanna know what it might look like, it will look similar to Fahrenhiets Demon Eyes and a cross between a BMW angel eyes but blue.
images

demoneyes004.jpg

Last edited:
Evil looking:rock:

These would be my Halos on the headlights. They are not the stock headlights but the halos that came with these are shit so i replaced them
headlightson.jpg

These would be my Halos on the headlights. They are not the stock headlights but the halos that came with these are shit so i replaced them
headlightson.jpg

Yes, I've got to do the same thing to mine soon. I've Photoshopped what I think Ram Z's SRT is going for and what I want for myself. Apologies as I don't have stocks.

modsrt.jpg

modsrt2.jpg

modsrt.jpg

Last edited:
Those are similar to what Ian currently building except they will have a full large circle on the inside and a semi-circle over the signal placing. You won't be disappointed though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back