My PhotoShoot

Tooloe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First of all i'm going to give a big thanks to the guys at Rice Killer for giving me the chance for them to shoot my truck..they shot it the past sunday at their Highend car meet it was crazy there were 4 or 5 vipers brand new porshes, a Flat Black new GTR right hand drive skyline just crazy stuff! anyway onto the pictures!
10zaa2w.jpg

24no85g.jpg

2b1cee.jpg

2cwvcrl.jpg

2dkk3yw.jpg

315gajd.jpg

33wv761.jpg

oqm336.jpg

skyurd.jpg

v78l6v.jpg

and one of the photoshoot
Picture3550.jpg

What do you guys think!? I think i need to lower the front! lol:rock: :rock: :rock:

hey don't hate on the RED! and yes the truck has to come down at least 3 more inch's for me to be happy with it

Tooloe said:
hey don't hate on the RED! and yes the truck has to come down at least 3 more inch's for me to be happy with it

I'm down with RED

IllinoisTrip07f014b.jpg

But Black is the BEST

Srt10July62008159.jpg

JaymesTruck064b.jpg

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

yeah Black= PITA to clean i'll never own another black car/truck/motor cycle again lol

Great pics bro, truck looks awesome, you need to get rid of that Dallas dodge license plate holder though;) Yea and drop it a few inches:rock:

jbilledeaux said:
Great pics bro, truck looks awesome, you need to get rid of that Dallas dodge license plate holder though;) Yea and drop it a few inches:rock:
yeah i want to burn that holder

Tooloe said:
yeah i want to burn that holder
Im surprised they never pulled you over for it. They pulled me over two or three times a while back for having one from the dealer.

OSO said:
Im surprised they never pulled you over for it. They pulled me over two or three times a while back for having one from the dealer.

really?:dontknow:

OSO said:
Said it was illegal for the holder to cover up any part of the Texas letters. Looks better without it so no big deal.
That shit law just came into effect here in Az. Cant cover any part of the word!

nice pics man i should have taken mine over there to get a shoot done o well nice pics and man your truck is mean sounding :rock: :burnout:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back