my project viper progress

ctsrt10 said:
well i finshed my system install today in the viper and man ron is one sick mofo.
also i finshed the rearend and i was tripping over all these parts i have laying around
here some pics
DSCF3467.jpg

DSCF3616.jpg

audio1.jpg

i gotta say i do love this car, but god im gonna get in trouble with it this year i can feel it just cruising

WOW! Now that sure looks good! Nice work on the stereo:rock:

The 70 mm TBs are great with the Roe. I have them. I ran them with 8 pounds of boost when I first got the car and now I am running 10 pounds of boost. They work great.

Looks like you are having a great time with the car. It's lookin good.:rock:

ViperTruck2933 said:
The 70 mm TBs are great with the Roe. I have them. I ran them with 8 pounds of boost when I first got the car and now I am running 10 pounds of boost. They work great.

Looks like you are having a great time with the car. It's lookin good.:rock:
im gonna try it out i have to save some money up and sell some things laying around.
what year is yours also is it lowered looks it from the pic and if so what are you running for supension and size tire

Mine is a 97. It is lowered with Eibach springs and spring caps. It's really low and I have to watch dips and low spots in the road but I really like the look.

I am running stock 335/30/18 on back. The stock Michelins fill in the fenderwell better than the tires I have on there. I have Toyo R888 road racing tires on the back and they are designed to look low profile. I am going to put some Nitto drag radials on there soon.

The fronts were 275/35/18 but I went a little bit wider with a Nitto 285/35/18. You can go as wide as 305/35/18 in the front but be advised your hood will hit your tires when lowering the hood if you go over 275/35/18. I didn't realize that or I would have stayed at 275/35/18.

Last edited:
thanks for the input i gonna lower mine soon but i just puked a slave in the truck so now im looking for a stock one so i can move the truck

well i took the car out for a nice long ride today and i sure got a chance to get on it . car runs real strong. i took it to a meeting at works (hq) wich made me pissed off today, they are trying to move my postion to a store almost 80miles from my home. i said fuck that shit and asked why. i been move 2times already and a brought sales up in both locations move someone else. well come to find out the person who left my location (quit 4 months ago to work for our compettior and he want to come back) i told them flat out you move him to that location so we see what happens. but i made a big impression on the owners of the company by showing up in that and parking right next to there amg 55 benzs

ctsrt10 said:
well i took the car out for a nice long ride today and i sure got a chance to get on it . car runs real strong. i took it to a meeting at works (hq) wich made me pissed off today, they are trying to move my postion to a store almost 80miles from my home. i said fuck that shit and asked why. i been move 2times already and a brought sales up in both locations move someone else. well come to find out the person who left my location (quit 4 months ago to work for our compettior and he want to come back) i told them flat out you move him to that location so we see what happens. but i made a big impression on the owners of the company by showing up in that and parking right next to there amg 55 benzs

Way to stand up for yourself! I hope it goes well. :congrats:

ctsrt10 said:

Only 80 miles? Just think how much faster you'll get there

EMT/SRT said:
Way to stand up for yourself! I hope it goes well. :congrats:
well i have a few job offers if things go south on me
one is actully working with smeal fire trucks at a local fire app repair shop.
the other is a bmw dealer

nycstev said:
Only 80 miles? Just think how much faster you'll get there
yeah in the viper. im more worryed about winter even tho its over its still on my mind this company sucks to work for and doesnt like it when you bitch out to drive. its not that i dont mind driving in the bad weather im goin to that guy whos the last one to leave when its bad and the area that its in is all trees ands hills follow me now. and im also in the process of getting my self a new crib of my own. i dont think the company is willing to give me up that quick and piss me off cause they know when i leave some of the cust are coming with me and they dont like to hear that. plus my store is number two on the list for top sales when i got it was 23 of of 44 stores its number 1 top spender at world pac indust (lead provider of o.e.m parts) so i been pulling some weight around and busting my ass and make the dollars for me and the store

Last edited:
Nice find! Welcome to the silver Viper club! :D

Attachments

• dt1.jpg
    dt1.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 164
haha ok missed something WTH happened never saw the original thread but uh i guess this dude was B.S.n

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back