My QC versus 2001 Ferrari 360 Modena

yomike

Reaction score
OK,
I am finally posting a race story, and here it is.
My business partner recently purchased a 2001 Ferrari 360 Modena and the only mods it has is a Tubi exhaust. I have a 2005 QC with the updated ECU, exhaust and intake.
Now, on to the good stuff...We lined up at the stop sign with nobody in front, and we both left at the same time, and we were neck and neck, until about 65 when he started to pull away...but very, very slowly. Now keep in mind that his car has 2 settings "normal" mode and "sport" mode, and he was in "sport" mode.
I know there is no comparrison between the two, I mean I love my truck, but come on....compared to a Ferrari that is a 185,000 dollar Italian race car that has street clothes on.
The conclusion is this, had I not had wheel spin and we were racing stop light to stop light I would have a slight advantage, but as soon as that Ferrari gets its RPM's up....look out. Anyways, thats my story...and I am sticking to it!

Cool story!!!! I bet he was surprised to see that big azz truck hanging with him.

I was surprised also at the heffner event....there was a new Gilado running 13.1 and 12.9's and a badass ferrari running only 12.6? I'd have thought these cars would run a lot harder than that! maybe it was the drivers or maybe they are just setup for road course racing. I wish I had a chance to line up against that ferrari and blow his doors off!!!!

Our trucks are real fast vs. most sports cars until you have to turn..:p

quite a feet to keep up with any late model ferrari tho:rock:

Since you have a QC with the auto trans, next time please use your free hand for VIDEO!:D ;) :rock:

tidnab said:
Our trucks are real fast vs. most sports cars until you have to turn..:p

quite a feet to keep up with any late model ferrari tho:rock:
Ha! Want to keep up in the corners take that bad boy down 2/4 and then try it!! I run mine hard through the corners and the lowering kit made a HUGE difference!!:D

Hey Mike.....in January.....I will take the Noble for a day and you take my truck.....then call your boy out to LACR and run that 360 again....:D ....yum Italian food....

BTW....Dean from Noble called today....his Demo M-400 is in Thousand Oaks for a couple of weeks....for test drives....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back