My Quad Vs. 2003 Z06 with 405 Bhp.

Annu Kumar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok Guys I'm Not A wimp. But My Friend That works on the same Block as me Got a 2003 Crovette Z06 with Borla stingers exhaust. He said A Friendly race
he wouldn't mind. Whats your guys suggestions Should I take the Challenge. What would the outcome be. Are our trucks In the Leagues of corvettes.
If I do it I will let you guys know

GO for it Annu !

You can always say you missed 3e gear... and will come back with a upgraded shifter ... :D :dontknow:

i think this has happened before... i think you can hold him but he will end up
pulling by about three car lengths... :dontknow: i'd do it just to see what the
outcome would be.. :rock:

Sharpi

He will be high 12s.

a 03 ,,,, I think you can take him in the 1/8 mile . and go from a dig if his car is new to him he will probaly get nervous and spin. ,with my mods I can take my wife till about 90 mph and she has a 05 c6

Annu Kumar said:
What does stock C5's run??

Z06's (LS6) do! :) LS1's are even capable of it too.

With your current mods, he will beat you in a drag race. I think they run about 12.8 in the 1/4. Consider yourself lucky that he doesnt have a C6 Z06 :D

I ran against one on a road course and couldnt get past him.... About equal lap times but I'm not stock ;)

Racing on the street is both dangerous and illegal..........

May God bless you whatever you do......

Django

I believe they only have 350 hp , so add exhaust to that. I would say hes the same as a new c6... will be a drivers race imo, but I dont know about a qc. I only know what my rc can do

Yo D Your right. But there is A road Up on top of the hills where there is no Cops at all and no Houses. Its a Strech about 2 Miles Long. this going to be about 12 midnight on a road 2 or 3 miles away from civilization.

Annu Kumar said:
Yo D Your right. But there is A road Up on top of the hills where there is no Cops at all and no Houses. Its a Strech about 2 Miles Long. this going to be about 12 midnight on a road 2 or 3 miles away from civilization.

don't forget the trees.... :confused:

I tried a stock C5 Z06 last year at an airstrip after a car show. Nothing formal except state patrol with radar at the end of the "track" to report the speeds. Mind you this was in my supercharged SRT Ram before the dc computer and my most recent mods.

He got me right out of the hole so I was already behind. Then I missed a gear and called off my chase.

I'm hoping to see him again in a few months at the same event. I think I'll get him this time.

Bottom line, I think he'll take ya.

yea 2 mile road , he will win,,,,,,but like I said 1/8 mile you got a good chance

Hey stick Was that you In the streetfire video racing that Sonic Blue Lightning and the white vette??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back