My SRT returns to Bonneville

HaroldD

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't race it this time. I was there for crewing on car 302's team, Goldman and Shores.

In past years, this car has run nitro naturally aspirated and set records with Bill Goldman (~214mph) and Garrett Goldman (~216mph).

This year, they switched to methanol and put a blower on it. This put them in a new class (XXO/BFR) and they put two more folks into the 200 club (setting new records above 200mph) at ~207 and ~221mph.

I'll add more pics later as I sort through them and after cleaning my truck - it's a wreck... :(

Attachments

• DSC02347a.jpg
    DSC02347a.jpg
    992.1 KB · Views: 310
HaroldD said:
I didn't race it this time. I was there for crewing on car 302's team, Goldman and Shores.

In past years, this car has run nitro naturally aspirated and set records with Bill Goldman (~214mph) and Garrett Goldman (~216mph).

This year, they switched to methanol and put a blower on it. This put them in a new class (XXO/BFR) and they put two more folks into the 200 club (setting new records above 200mph) at ~207 and ~221mph.

I'll add more pics later as I sort through them and after cleaning my truck - it's a wreck... :(
What kind of speeds did you run last time in the SRT-10???
I always wanted to run mine stock at Bonneville just to see what it does top end.

Very Nice......

There was some other wrecks there too..... glad yours was just a (LOT) of salt

Yes, unfortunately there were several delays for cleaning up messes... Lots of bikes got laid over and a couple fast cars had some rough landings. Here's one.

ViperJeff said:
Very Nice......

There was some other wrecks there too..... glad yours was just a (LOT) of salt

Attachments

• DSC02380a.jpg
    DSC02380a.jpg
    687 KB · Views: 290
:D :D :D and another wreck...:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :argh: :argh: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• DSC02111a.JPG
    DSC02111a.JPG
    947.2 KB · Views: 770

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back