MY SWEET NEW PEDALS...CHECK IT

Stinker said:
Hey if yuns are interested, i think I can get a ton of these on clearance, one of my warehouses is getting rid of a ton of things like that, including shifter boots , knobs , and such?

and no, not trying to make sales:p jsut help yuns out sometimes:D

but let me know, and I'll look and get some prices and such, and maybe pics, it may take a bit, cuz if I remember right they had like 15 pages of them:confused:

YESSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!! Grid pattern,with or without lettering.

thanks tone. these are sweet for sure. love the feel of them. very positive :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Attachments

• 100_0347.jpg
    100_0347.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 100_0345.jpg
    100_0345.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 70
ZCx said:
thanks tone. these are sweet for sure. love the feel of them. very positive :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Sweet lookin ...... Did you do the red?

What do ya do, drill over old ones or remove and drill?

About to order a set.

Thanks Jim

Stinker said:
Hey if yuns are interested, i think I can get a ton of these on clearance, one of my warehouses is getting rid of a ton of things like that, including shifter boots , knobs , and such?

and no, not trying to make sales:p jsut help yuns out sometimes:D

but let me know, and I'll look and get some prices and such, and maybe pics, it may take a bit, cuz if I remember right they had like 15 pages of them:confused:

can you get a set of those floor mats on clearance ???????looking for red ones red viper head that is dark grey carpet

JimTeTe said:
Sweet lookin ...... Did you do the red?

What do ya do, drill over old ones or remove and drill?

About to order a set.

Thanks Jim

yep did the red. had some spray touch up paint. masked off the bar, sprayed, let dry a few min. then gently scrapped the paint off the bar & ran them across some 2000 grit wet/dry sandpaper to get the shine.

yep. ya take off the stock pedal covers. the park brake has a tit in the middle that helps hold it on & the go fast pedal is just a strip of plastic.
there was some castin flash on the brake & clutch pedals. sanded them smooth. thats why i have silver showin in the holes where tone has black in his.
use the new pedals as a template & drill & mount with the bolts & nuts.
:rock: :rock: :rock:

ZCx said:
yep did the red. had some spray touch up paint. masked off the bar, sprayed, let dry a few min. then gently scrapped the paint off the bar & ran them across some 2000 grit wet/dry sandpaper to get the shine.

yep. ya take off the stock pedal covers. the park brake has a tit in the middle that helps hold it on & the go fast pedal is just a strip of plastic.
there was some castin flash on the brake & clutch pedals. sanded them smooth. thats why i have silver showin in the holes where tone has black in his.
use the new pedals as a template & drill & mount with the bolts & nuts.
:rock: :rock: :rock:

Great ... Thanks for your reply, and they do look nice with the red.

JimTeTe said:
Great ... Thanks for your reply, and they do look nice with the red.

no prob man:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back