My truck is to loud

Passelat

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have Gibson headers and straight 3" (without cat/muffler) exhaust. I bought with this exhaust setup.
Now after one season with the truck, I think it is to loud.

What do you think will work good? I still want some sound but not that heavy and still have the performance.
My truck also have Mopar camshaft, ECM and CAI.

Passelat said:
I have Gibson headers and straight 3" (without cat/muffler) exhaust. I bought with this exhaust setup.

What do you think will work good? I still want some sound but not that heavy and still have the performance.
This will help some don't know how much. Most likely will smooth out some of the crackle but not to much i wouldn't think. Quieter than straight pipe though.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39478

walbert said:
No it's not :D

:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

FerrariTruck said:
straight pipe? Get a set of power sticks from stinker. 2.5"

but he said it is a 3" exhaust:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

put an H or X pipe in there it'll tone it down but when you put you foot in it it'll scream

Passelat said:

HOW CAN THIS BE?????? Too loud?:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

You mean it's too loud or it resonates????

NORWAY?!?!? Is your truck a regular cab and red? I saw one black RC and one red RC there in Sandess and I saw one red RC in Stavanger that I took a picture with the owner.

Thank you all for posting back:)
I dont really know what I should do, buy a catback or do something on my own.
On idle and daily driving it sounds sweet:rock: But when I get above 3000 RPM it just scream, sounds like I am going crazy with the throttle. People can hear me far far away:eek:
I have some wierd tips on my truck, that I maybe think will make more sound. Will post picture of that later.

And Venom Power.
I dont think you have meet me. I drive a black RC with some paint job. Here you have a picture.

Attachments

• DSC00296.JPG
    DSC00296.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
1) You need to get a muffler on there...does not matter which as long as it is NOT flowmaster... These trucks sound like garbage with straight pipes.

Here are my tips. Anybody know what this is?

Attachments

• DSC00375.JPG
    DSC00375.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 35

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back